Have you ever been out in the borough and spotted something that needs sorting?
Or maybe your bin wasn’t collected when it was due to be?
There’s now a convenient way for residents to report their concerns directly to us – by using the Your Ashford app.
The app can be used in a number of ways and helps us to deal with any concerns more rapidly. Use it to:
• Report environmental issues (e.g. fly tipping, dog fouling, etc.)
• Check recycling and refuse services
• Report missed bin collections
• Make payments online (e.g. Council Tax)
• Find your local councillor
• Contact us (there is the option to create an account, so all correspondence will be in one place and both trackable and accessible 24/7).
We all want to keep our borough beautiful. By using the Your Ashford app, you’ll enable officers to deal with your concerns more quickly and effectively, as they’ll be able to access reported issues while on the move themselves.
So if you’re out and about and spot something, don’t ignore it – report it!
- Bug fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Have been using this app for a while and it is very handy. I’ve been able to report fly tipping with ease until recently. Now I am unable to download photos/files or take a direct photo on my iPhone 8. Other than this I recommend using this app.
Dog barking reporting
I cannot use this app as when I fill in details the next page is
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.