Help your child learn phonics with this app developed with a primary school teacher.
- Perfect for helping to prepare children for the phonics screening check.
- Over 160 words and non words (alien) included.
- Listen to all the words as well as read them
- Ideal to be used with children in Year One and Two
- Used in primary school classrooms as a resource by teachers
- Developed and tested by a primary school teacher with children in mind
- Track progress with your child through star reward system
- Can be used by teachers for quick phonic assessment.
- Enhanced for 3D Touch and Multitasking
- Works fully offline, no connectivity required.
Big update this time round. We have added the ability to listen to all the words in the app. You can now listen as well as read them. We have also added new animals and aliens for you all to enjoy.
Ratings and Reviews
I used this a few times with some children at school 1:1 and I didn't need to explain how to use it. It was simple enough for them to use it on their own with me overseeing and listening. They were very honest at the star system and could use the back button if they misread a word independently.
A bit confusing
An OK app. However, the animal pictures next to the real words confuse my Year 1 children as the phonic screening check only has a picture for the nonsense words (aliens). Quite a basic app. Wouldn't have paid for it if I'd known it was basically flash cards.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.