Working in partnership with Citizens Advice to deliver an impartial financial tool for everyone
• Connect bank accounts and credit cards
• Track and budget home spending
• Switch providers in-app – compare against all available online deals
• Compare against your neighbours to see where you can save
WHO ARE WE?
• We’re a UK based group on a mission to build the best and smartest money management app for everyone
• Youtility is working in partnership with Citizens Advice and is supported by the UK Government and Ofgem
• We're registered with the Financial Conduct Authority, GDPR compliant and registered with the ICO
• High bills
• Expiring contracts
• Annual payments
• Switches available
• Saving opportunities
Your spending broken down into categories, insights and bar charts
See your spending by categories:
• Energy and Water
• Car and Home insurance
• TV, Broadband and Landline
• Mobile Phone
• Netflix, Spotify, Apple Music and similar subscriptions
• TV licence and Road Tax
• Council Tax, Rent or Mortgage
• There is no Youtility without You meaning security is our highest priority. Youtility is secured with the same security protocols used by banks, to ensure that your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored. To be sure, we routinely get professional groups to try and break our systems.
• We never store your online banking credentials and use Touch ID fingerprint & Face ID authentication for added security.
This update zaps some bugs and makes it even easier for you to filter available savings on your utility contracts
Ratings and Reviews
Good but limited
App is very nicely designed and incredibly easy to setup. It also accurately identified all of my utility/service bills and presented them in a very easy to digest format.
However the app seems to only be able to compare other utility/service providers for gas/electric. That means that for around 10 service providers it can help me with 1. I’m not sure if this is because I’m already on the cheapest deals for the other 9 or if because this app doesn’t support comparing the other service types. It’d be nice to be told that information in-app.
Love it. Finally an app that does what I want
This is the first app I’ve ever reviewed. Having moved house multiple times in the last few years and always ending up as the person who manages the shared bills, this app is a lifesaver. It helps me track our spending, keeps me updated on our different subscriptions and I saved money on my energy by switching through it as well. Seriously, why did this not exist when I was at university?
Seriously impressive! I’ve never reviewed an app before, but have saved £365 on my energy bills alone! It is really easy to use - it connects to your bank and pulls up all your bills, showing where you can specifically save. Really recommend to anyone with 2 mins to spare who wants some seriously good savings. Absolute no brainer.
Developer Response ,
Thanks RosannaLon88! We love reviews like this and are so pleased we helped you save some money!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.