Companies all over the world need advice… your advice! They need your opinion and we will pay you to share your opinions through fun surveys!
**Take Surveys for Cash**
We offer guaranteed surveys every day that tell you the exact dollar amount you are going to earn before even starting a survey. We have tons of survey options:
(1) High paying surveys where you will not only be rewarded, but we will also donate to child starvation every completed survey!
(2) Logo polling - get paid to tell companies what design they should use for their next logo!
(3) Surveys that appear based on your location!
(4) And much more! Try out Zap Surveys now!
**Earn Cash Back when You Shop**
Zap Surveys is partnered with over 50 major retailers and brands to deliver an amazing shopping experience, all with cash back! For every item you shop, you will earn up to 40% cash back added right to your Zap Surveys balance.
Once you reach $25.00 in your account balance, you will be able to cash out via PayPal, Amazon eGift Card, Visa eGift Card, and many more eGift Card options! And yes, you can cash out more than once!
So go share your opinion directly with people that are going to use your expertise. Oh, and make some money while you’re at it! Download Zap Surveys now!
A couple of notes:
(1) Brands shown in screenshots are registered trademarks of their respective companies.
(2) For location based surveys, you must allow a continued use of GPS running in the background and this can dramatically decrease battery life. The location feature is not required to use Zap Surveys, but is an optional feature to allow you the opportunity to complete more surveys.
Thanks for using Zap Surveys®! We’re working hard to consistently improve Zap Surveys with constant updates and by listening to your suggestions!
1. Your Cash-Back Shop has a new look! Check it out!
2. Tap your balance to see your earnings history from anywhere in the app!
1. We zapped a few minor bugs
Have any suggestions or questions about Zap Surveys? Feel free to send us an email at “email@example.com“ or contact us by using the in-app support button - we’d love to hear from you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Although many of the surveys you are offered turn out to not be a good match, the app still pays out 2-3 cents (depending on the survey feature you use) for your efforts. When you do manage to match up with a survey and complete it the reward is usually relatively high, I find TapResearch is better for this than Peanut Labs. I gave the app 4 stars instead of 5 mainly because it’s in need of an update to fix a bug relating to the Pollfish feature- I haven’t yet been able to access its surveys as when I select it only a loading bar appears at the top of the screen and then nothing happens. If this was fixed I would change my rating to 5 stars, but overall this is a good app for making a little extra money if you’re persistent.
Decent app but
...since I cashed out a month or so ago my daily count no longer works. I open the app every morning but the count stays the same and my money hasn’t changed. I’m stuck on the same $4.05 for the last 5ish weeks.
Saying that though this app is real, I’ve cashed out fine and received my payout within the designated time. Once the daily logging starts working again it will go up a star!
One other issue is that often the survey will say its 12 cents, you then get 95% of the way through to say that you’re now ineligible and then you get kicked out of the survey to only receive 2 cents. This time they’ve got most of what they asked for! Also the times are incorrect. I’ve had some claim that they’re 2mins and they end up being 20-30mins+. 20mins to then get kicked out at the end for 2cents is not cool! Just be honest with the time frame.
Generally good app
Generally good app that if you have the time and patience you can build up your money quickly. You do get a lot of screen outs but that’s just the way these surveys work... you still get a couple of cents for every survey you try which soon starts to build up. I just got my first cash out ($25 US equiv to around £19 UK).
My only negative is that with the Peanut Labs surveys in the initial qualifying questions it regularly comes up with a question you are meant to type an answer for... but there is no space to type anything and you can’t move on, therefore missing out on potential money. I’ve raised this with Zap but they haven’t resolved the issue
- Apps that Pay, LLC
- 170.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Apps that Pay, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.