ZipTrip is the future of bus travel. Get bus times and travel info for the whole of Great Britain, live and direct from your favourite bus companies.
See instantly when your bus will arrive, use smart journey planning to help you get around, and view real-time disruption updates, traffic reports and stop alerts - all from one easy-to-use app.
Download ZipTrip today to transform the way you travel.
• Live departure data officially powered by your local bus companies
• Use your Apple Watch to view an instant departure board or track your planned journeys
• Find nearby bus stops on an easy-to-use map
• Get live times in your Notification Center with the ZipTrip widget
• Find your way home with a single tap
• Explore 3D route maps for all UK bus routes - see exactly where your bus goes
• Stay one step ahead with real-time disruption information
• Never miss your stop again with Stop Alerts
• Save your favorite stops, routes and places for easy access
Problems with the app?
Please read through our FAQs on our website www.ziptrip.uk
For more help, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our helpful support team by email at email@example.com
- Data provided by official feeds as described at www.ziptrip.uk
- ZipTrip can send anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted. You can opt out at any time via the app's settings page.
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please fix the app
The ZipTrip is a good app, when it wants to work for the last month or so it hasn’t been working and it’s frustrating because my daughter uses the app on her phone which then allows me to track what time her bus is coming for for her to track when she finishes school, now that the app is not working it’s frustrating because I now have to wait with her until the bus arrives please could you fix the app it’s very important to know what time the bus are coming. Also when the time goes forward and it will get darker earlier and if the app is not working we are again in a problem. Thanks
Great App, Awesome Idea Just needs Polish
This app is really good at telling people where their nearest transit station is and what services run from that stop. The layout of the app and the ease of access is brilliant making new users very welcomed and happy.
The only thing that could possibly be improved is vehicular tracking and the possible inclusion of Train Information for more transit options.
I really like this App and would recommend it to anyone who wants to find an easy transit route to their nearest location.
Normally this app is very good at allowing you to see the live bus departures. However recently a few bus timetables have changed yet the app still has the old bus times showing up and also it hasn’t updated with the clocks going back so the times showing are all an hour ahead of where they should be. You need to update the app to compensate for the clocks going back and the new bus routes/timetables. If you do that and get the app back to normal I’ll be happy but currently there’s too many issues making the app potentially confusing for people when your not showing the correct buses/times.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ticketer Limited
- 118 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011-2019 Ticketer and UrbanThings
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.