Zocus gives you remote control of the Zoom and Focus of your DSLR Camera Lens. Move the two touchscreen sliders and control the Zoom or Focus of your Lens - wirelessly. The App works via Bluetooth to drive the 3D Printable Zocus Rig to control the Lens.
Download the part files, code and guide at Zocus.co.uk
The Rig was designed as part of a BBC Documentary about designers helping people with disabilities - in this case how to operate a Camera Lens with limited dexterity in your hands. However, the App and Rig has been popular with filmmakers and photographers alike. Customise it to suit your creative needs.
- Wide Zoom/Focus sweep (90 degrees rotation).
- High Torque.
- Allows calibration and saves pre-set lenses.
- Able to design your own lens attachments.
- Open Source code, component files and instructions.
This project was brought together by:
* Jude Pullen - Concept & Zocus Rig design
* Ross Atkin - Zocus Rig firmware
* Akram Hussein - Zocus iOS App and Zocus.co.uk development
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just seen the TV program, and what you did was amazing.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.