Zoho Books is ready for GST in India, Australia and Canada.
Today no business goes to sleep. Being able to manage transactions and access your financial information anytime is vital for any business. Zoho Books is available on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Here's what some of users have said about our mobile app
"I have been using ZOHO for my business for a year now & it has saved me so much time. I would highly recommend it for any business or even general home use for end of year TAX. Great work ZOHO."
"Zoho has been a great replacement for Quickbooks for our small business. It's easy to use on mobile devices and the laptop. Highly recommend"
With the Zoho Books iOS App you can
1. Manage Money Coming In
You can create and send estimates and invoices on the move. You can choose invoices that match your business identity and accept payments from your customers online!
2. Manage Money Going Out
Record expenses and bills and categorize them right from your iPhone. Get to know how much you owe and always pay your bills on time.
3. Your Accountant is never far away
With the Zoho Books iPhone app your accountant is never far away to advise you. Invite your trusted advisor to review your numbers right from the comfort of his home or office.
4. Business Insights In Your Pocket
Do you have enough cash for payroll and paying supplier bills? How much do your customers owe? What are your top expenses? Answers to these are just a tap away.
5. Track time accurately
Get to track time you spend on your projects and bill them right from the app.
6. Going Global. No worries!
Zoho Books supports transactions in multiple currencies and is precision personified.
7. No limitations!
There is absolutely no limitations on the number of transactions or users who can access Zoho Books. Truly unlimited!
8. Subscribe within the app
We have three plans. You can choose monthly/yearly subscription.
Basic Plan: 50 contacts | 1 user
Standard Plan: 500 contacts | 3 users
Professional Plan: Unlimited contacts | 10 users
Basic - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $9(USD)
Basic - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $90(USD)
Standard - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $19(USD)
Standard - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $190(USD)
Professional - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $29(USD)
Professional - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $290(USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
With this update, you will be able to:
• Track TCS (Tax Collected at Source) during sale of goods in your invoices and bills (India edition).
• Perform the following actions from the dashboard:
- Filter the charts in your dashboard.
- View the overdue amount based on the days in a pop-over for your total payables and receivables graph.
- Move the plot points to the previous or next in graphs.
• Access the timer faster as it loads quicker.
• We've changed some icons to keep it consistent with the system icons and made improvements to the localization of the app.
• Minor fixes to ensure better performance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best business app ever tried.
We started with Zoho invoice and as the business grew we moved to Zoho Books. We use this to run our entire business. The projects section is an enormous help to our daily routine. We then signed up to Zoho sites and have two websites through them. The entire Zoho team needs a big pat on the back for developing great apps to help businesses.
Great app, some minor improvements needed to make it perfect
First of all, I absolutely love Zoho. It is by far the easiest, smartest and enjoyable way to manage my business accounts with. The app is NEARLY as good as the main website although I feel it needs 2 additional changes.
Firstly, Touch ID. Most apps that hold personal information ask for a login on opening or Touch ID. If someone was to get hold of my phone, they could open up the app currently, send random invoices, emails or simply mess up years of accounts. Please implement this guys!
Secondly, I use various invoice templates for different clients, however when on the move I can’t make and invoice under a certain template within the app.... I have to wait until I’m on my laptop/computer to do so which wastes time I could have spent elsewhere if I was able to do from my phone. This would be extremely beneficial.
Other than that, keep up the fantastic work guys!
EDIT: thanks to the developers who came back to me about the touch ID feature... this is entirely possible to do. They also explained how to assign invoice templates to individual customers via the website. Not a complete fix but helpful nonetheless.
I have encountered another problem - Sending emails at a later date via the app seems to not be possible. If this is hidden somewhere within the app, please do let me know. I feel this feature would benefit so much as I use all the time on the website version.
Waiting to unleash the full 5 star review!
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear you love our app. Here are the answers for your concerns.
1. TOUCH ID
This is already available in Zoho Books. You can enable it by going to Settings > App Preferences and tap on Turn Passcode On. You need to configure a backup passcode to use it in case of Touch ID failures.
2. CHANGE INVOICE TEMPLATE
We agree that having this feature is beneficial. We'll add it to the iOS app soon.
But if you need a different template for specific clients, you can associate it to them. Zoho Books automatically create invoices in that specific template for those clients (works in both web & iOS apps), so you don’t have to change it every time. To do that please follow these steps.
• Login to the web app.
• Select a customer to view the details. Click on More > Associate Templates.
• Choose a desired template.
• Click on Save.
Glad our response helped you. Regarding the "Schedule Email" feature, it's not available in the iOS app yet. It'll be implemented in the near future. We request your patience until then.
Pretty good been using for a year
It does all the usual stuff like allow you to create a new invoice or scan expenses and add a receipt.
You can view all your open invoices and bills etc and get your P&L and Balance sheet if you wish
The one thing I’d like to be able to see that I can’t is my VAT position as I like to check we have put enough aside for that huge lump that goes out every quarter.
Thus the 4 stars.
- Zoho Corporation
- 154.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Zoho Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Basic - Monthly £6.99
- Basic Plan - Monthly £7.99
- Standard - Monthly £13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.