The App Store Classic, better than ever!
Zombie Highway is AWESOME
- The most intense endless runner
- 6 detailed cars
- 18 -upgradable- weapons, beautifully rendered. 5 completely new super-weapons!
- 13 Zombie types, 6 all new!
- 67 challenging objectives!
- The Daily Challenge! A unique challenge every day!
- A new, randomly generated road with multiple, super-detailed environments every game.
- Your friends appear as the undead on the highway near their best score!
The goal is to survive... but you wont. How far will you go?
It's you, your heavily armed passenger, against a boatload of super-strong, leaping zombies.
Steer to avoid obstacles all while trying to SMASH latched on zombies into debris - OR - run them down before they can
jump on your car!
Shoot zombies with a growing arsenal of handguns, shotguns, and automatics. Shoot recently smashed zombies for extra damage!
Improve your skills, unlock and upgrade weapons, beat all your friends on Game Center! It will be hard to put this one down.
- Everything in Zombie Highway 2 can be unlocked or used for free with a reasonable amount of effort
- In app purchases do NOT give players a long term advantage over players who don't make purchases
Requires iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5G, iPad 2/Mini or better.
- iPhone X update
- GDPR Compliance
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this game thinking I will delete it within a few seconds of game play but BOY was I wrong! This game has been an absolute pleasure to play and truly encapsulates you. A rare gem in a pile of rocks since it shockingly does not COAX you into spending your hard earned money to begin to enjoy playing this game! It works as a traditional game where you are able to get your hands on upgrades and better vehicles through points attained in the game. I have been addicted. The experience is definitely a lot better on the iPad than on my phone. I am a fan!
Love this game. Highly addictive. Love the fact it's not overloaded with adverts and what adverts there are give you buying power. Also like it that in app purchases aren't needed to progress as you can earn credit just by killing zombies. Also like the fact it's not to easy so it encourages you to try just that much more to succeed. Would give it ten stars if I could.
A classic through and through
I feel sorry for those who never got to play the original game when they were young. This game contains the magic of the original while bringing numerous new features to the game to make it even more playable, it has really mastered the whole ”one more try” philosophy that players have.
- Auxbrain, Inc.
- 162.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2014 Auxbrain, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Stack of Gold £1.99
- Big Stack of Gold £4.99
- Bag of Gold £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.