ZYX Timer was designed to be the 'End All Be All' for Puzzle Timers on mobile devices. With a wide variety of puzzles and scrambling algorithms that continue to grow alongside it's sleek and simple user interface you won't use another timer, you simply won't need another.
Built in and ready to use features include:
- Easy to use one tap timer giving you what you need directly from startup
- Customizable sessions capable of storing thousands of times without slowing down
- Ability to quickly copy session times to clipboard or email them directly
- Statistics of sessions breaking down your experience and showing your progress
- All WCA puzzles and associated scramblers with more being added all the time
- Several user interface themes drastically altering the feel of user experience
- Night Mode!
- Training section enabling you to quickly practice on the go!
- Training flashcards allow you to learn new algorithms quickly
- Bump to stop feature capable of customizable sensitivity
- Countdown to solve with audible beeps to notify you to start
- Ability to customize 'Hold to Start' time
- Ability to fine-tune User Controls to your liking
- Banner lets you know when you make milestones
- View the algorithm and solved date of any solve
- Review the solves that got you your Best Ao5/12
- Chimes every 10 seconds if you want it to
- Easily see your Sub-X in stats!
- See how many cubes you've solved recently
- Play SFX on stop if you want it to
- Global Algorithm section allows you to review and rate algorithms submitted by users like yourself!
- Global Chat section so you can chat with other ZYX-Users live!
- Able to follow other user's accounts and create your own!
- Able to quickly see how you rate against other users
- See who is following who in Global
- Global dashboard lets you know how many followers you have!
- Access to algorithm training tools
- Start on Two Finger option
- Proximity sensor for puzzle supported
- Landscape support for iPad
In App purchasable upgrade unlocks further features including:
- Additional personal customizations to sessions
- Statistics graph of each session's progress
- Even more themes to customize your experience with
Removed proximity sensor enabled by default
Ratings and Reviews
Hands down the best timer I've used, the graph is really useful for seeing improvements and the scramble options are great for practicing OLL and PLL. My only issue is that when you want to start midway through inspection, it is a tap rather than a hold, annoying but you get used to it.
Probably the best cube timer on the App Store. Every feature you can imagine and more.
The premium is at a reasonable price and unlocks useful features that are nice to have, but don't limit the free version too much.
Best timer app
I have been looking for a timer for my cubes which works for different cubes and shows averages and saves times. This it it. It's simple yet so amazing.
- PyxelMagic, LLC
- 14.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Bryan Anthony Tremblay
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade To Pro £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.