** Unbound Medicine’s All-In-One Mobile Solution for Emergency Medicine Professionals**
ABOUT EMERGENCY CENTRAL
Emergency Central is the complete mobile solution for emergency medicine professionals. Disease, diagnosis, and step-by-step treatment resources are integrated to link you to immediate answers. Identify possible diagnoses based on presenting symptoms, review details of specific conditions, determine the ideal diagnostic test sequence, and easily link to the drug guide for dosing information.
Emergency Central includes:
5-MINUTE EMERGENCY MEDICINE CONSULT
The latest edition of the 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult puts over 600 medical conditions encountered in emergency situations at your fingertips. Each entry is presented in a proven, rapid-access format so you can quickly search medical conditions, confirm a diagnosis, and begin treatment.
McGraw-Hill Medical's DIAGNOSAURUS DDx
Access over 1,000 quick-reference diagnoses in this valuable reference. Access entries by disease, symptom, or organ system.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications. Updated regularly to ensure you always have new FDA approvals and the latest drug changes.
POCKET GUIDE TO DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Pocket Guide to Diagnostics Tests provides quick-access, evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of common diagnostic tests with more than 350 laboratory, imaging, and microbiology tests.
Prime PubMed Search
Connect to the full MEDLINE/PubMed database. Stay up to date with your favorite medical journals, perform powerful searches, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email or social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence®, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
• Receive 1-year of drug updates
• Download any new editions of included resources free for 1-year
• Make quick calculations with integrated clinical, conversion, dosage, and IV calculators
• Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
• Access to the full PubMed database
• Use the Full Text Search to help find terms across all indexes
• Bookmark important entries with “Favorites”
• Get access to Emergency Central website for one year
DRUG AND CONTENT UPDATE RENEWAL
• After initial Emergency Central purchase you will receive updates for one year
• After one year, you can purchase updates for an additional year, at the discounted rate of $99.99. If you do not choose to purchase, you can continue to use the product but will not receive updates.
• If you purchase updates, they will automatically renew annually at the renewal rate ($99.99) and charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of the one-year subscription period.
• Account will be charged ($99.99) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the yearly subscription term.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
The app was updated to ensure optimum performance with the latest operating systems.
If you have questions about the latest update, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 16.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Emergency Central USD 159.99
- Emergency Central Renewal USD 99.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.