The leading review of the arts and intellectual life.
The leading review of the arts and intellectual life. Download for a FREE sample issue. The New Criterion is a monthly review of culture and the arts edited by Roger Kimball. Founded in 1982 by the art critic Hilton Kramer and the pianist and music critic Samuel Lipman, The New Criterion began as an experiment in critical audacity, a publication devoted to engaging, in Matthew Arnold's famous phrase, with "the best that has been thought and said." Harry Mount in the Daily Telegraph of London has called The New Criterion "America's leading review of the arts and intellectual life" Julian Symons, in the Times Literary Supplement, writes that "As a critical periodical, The New Criterion is probably more consistently worth reading than any other magazine in English." Published monthly from September through June, The New Criterion brings together a wide range of young and established critics whose common aim is to bring you the most incisive criticism being written today. The New Criterion Pricing: Single Issues - $4.99 12 Month Subscription - $48 Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on newcriterion.com
The New Criterion Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 3.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 29.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Foundation for Cultural Review, Inc.
- 48.1 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 by The Foundation for Cultural Review, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- New Criterion Feed 105 USD 6.99
- New Criterion Feed 104 USD 6.99
- New Criterion Feed 103 USD 6.99
- New Criterion Feed 102 USD 6.99
- New Criterion Feed 101 USD 6.99
- New Criterion Feed 100 USD 6.99
- New Criterion Feed 99 USD 6.99
- New Criterion Feed 98 USD 6.99
- New Criterion Feed 97 USD 6.99
- New Criterion Feed 96 USD 6.99