A+Papers recognized as the top exam preparation app in over 50 countries. PaperSaver feature allows users to download papers for use even without an internet connection.
Ever forgotten your past year papers at home or feel carrying them around is too bulky? A+Papers was created to solve this problem for millions of students worldwide currently enrolled in AQA A-Levels.
• A+Papers solves the tedious task of having to open Safari and then going to an A-Levels past year papers hosting website and then looking for their subject and countless clicks later finally being able to open their desired paper. It achieves the same result but in a fraction of the time and with better user interactions.
• A+Papers hosts past year papers for AQA A-Level students across the world.
• A+Papers welcome page is designed with images that have been researched to instil a calming and stress-relieving psychological effect on students and adults alike. We seek to help students in all the little ways possible as we understand A-Levels is a demanding programme.
You can now share your questions or thoughts on any AQA A-Level paper with a worldwide community of students by simply tapping on the Comment button or swiping left; creating a username and share your thoughts just by the tap of a button. Get help on questions for any paper from other students by posting your question and another student may be able to help you.
A+Papers allows all A-Level students to access an entire library of subjects available online to browse through and open at any time. It makes past year papers easily accessible by allowing students to view a list of subjects arranged in alphabetical order and even includes subject codes for those subjects with similar names as to avoid confusion for students.
• Disclaimer: This app is not an official product of the brands CIE or Papacambridge or PhysicsMathsTutor. Nor is it affiliated with any representatives of any of the brands. Registered brand names are owned by their respected owners and this app is not a an offical representation on behalf of the brand. In case of an issue arising, the brands do not hold any responsibility for the damage caused by using the app.
A+Papers key features:
∆ Access to over 60+ different AQA A-Level subjects.
∆ Over 20000+ worth of resources available to access.
∆ Support for AirPrint soon, so any pdfs can then be connected to a printer to print the pdf file from within the app.
∆ Comments feature allows you to share questions with other students to get help while creating a community of A-Level students.
∆ Simple and easy to use layout makes finding any paper a momentary task.
∆ Welcome page is infused with calming and stress-relieving designs.
∆ Makes the search for papers a better experience, in time and feel.
∆ Supports both portrait and landscape orientations while viewing papers.
∆ Enables swipe navigation to go back to previous views.
∆ Supports both iPhone and iPad running iOS 11 onwards.
∆ Free to download and use all the functions of the app, however In-app purchases - PaperSaver; unlocks additional features such as downloading and saving papers for use without an internet connection will be available soon.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any further enquiries or suggestions to improve our app. Thank you.
------A+Papers was inspired and created for students, by students.------
Bug fixes and minor performance improvements to Commenting page.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Danesh Rajasolan
- 40.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2021 Danesh Rajasolan. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- PaperSaver - For Offline Use USD 1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.