African Bible is on more than 350 Million devices Around the World. People are reading, Listening to complete Audio, Sharing Bible verses on Social Medias, watching Jesus is God Video and having access to over free 1,000 Bible versions. Hundreds of Reading Plans, in over 50 languages. Add your own Verse Images, highlights, bookmarks, and public or private notes.
READ ANY BIBLE
Switch bible in Parallel Mode for language translation
* Set your Bible App’s interface for your choice of more than 30 languages.
* Easily select from hundreds of Bible versions, in over 1000 languages.
* Choose from popular versions like the Twi Bible, Ewe Bible, Igbo Bible, Hausa Bible, French Bible, KJV Bible, The Message Bible, Yoruba Bible, Zulu Bible, Fante Bible, Ga Bible, Swahili Bible, NKJV Bible, ESV Bible, NRSV Bible, NLT Bible, NIV Bible and more.
* Offline Bibles: Read even without network access (available for select versions).
* Listen to audio Bibles and enjoy all-new skip, playback speed, and timer controls. (Audio Bibles available for select versions and are not downloadable).
PERSONALIZED JUST FOR YOU
• Choose which of the 4 navigation types is your favorite. Surprise those around you at how quick you find a Scripture!
• Full-text search by Old Testament, New Testament or current book allows users to quickly find words and study topics
• Adjustable font sizes
• Light and Dark modes
• Pair your favorite translation with your favorite Study Bible to create a custom Bible experience
Bug Fixes and performance improvements. Thanks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Only 6 African languages are available.
The Ga Bible is not part of the languages at the parallel options. The languages available are only 6 African languages, namely; Zulu, twi, ewe, igbo, Swahili and Hausa. If you are looking to have access to any other language not mentioned here, please save your data and don’t download
Missing Versions from Description
There are missing versions missing the app as in the description. I downloaded it because I needed the Ga Bible but I have been lied to...
capitalized the headings and also where there is heading bring it
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.