Free exam dumps for CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals) certification exam FC0-U61. This app includes free exam questions with answers, and also a powerful exam engine.
- Create unlimited practice/exam sessions as you want
- Save data automatically, so you can continue your unfinished exam anytime
- Includes full screen mode, swipe control, and slide navigation bar
- Adjust font & image size feature
- With "Mark" and "Review" features. Easily go back to the questions you want to review again.
- Evaluate your answer and get the score/result in seconds
There are "Practice" and "Exam" two modes:
- You can practice and review all questions without time limits
- You can show the answers and explanations anytime
- Same questions number, passing score, and time length as the real exam
- Random selecting questions, so you will get different questions every time
[IT Fundamentals Certification Overview]
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed to perform tasks commonly performed by advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals alike, including:
- Using features and functions of common operating systems and establishing network connectivity
- Identifying common software applications and their purpose
- Using security and web browsing best practices
This exam is intended for candidates who are advanced end users and/or are considering a career in IT. The exam is also a good fit for individuals interested in pursuing professional-level certifications, such as A+.
The new CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam focuses on the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, software development, and database use. With this new version comes the addition of the + to further distinguish ourselves within the marketplace and represent CompTIA quality and standards.
Number of exam questions: Maximum of 75 questions per exam
length of exam: 60 Minutes
Passing score: 650/900 (72.2%)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.