The Standard Bank app gives you full visibility of your accounts and total control over your money. It’s secure, simple and fast!
Simple day-to-day banking
• Easy payments and transfers
• Buy airtime, data, SMS bundles and electricity
• Send cash vouchers to anyone with a cellphone
• Low-fuss international payments
Take control of your money
• Open savings and investment accounts online
• Edit your payment limits, stop cards, or order a new one
• Get stamped statements, bank letters and tax certificates
• Submit and track building insurance claims
Everything in one place
• Single view of all your Standard Bank accounts
• Manage your vehicle and home loans
• Get vehicle loan pre-approval
• Link your accounts to your share trading profile
Safer, smarter banking
• Stay secure by signing in with your fingerprint, Face ID or app code
You’ll need some data to download the app for the first time, but data charges no longer apply when using the SA app itself. If you have a connection, you can do your banking!
Transactional features are available to Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa, Ghana, Uganda, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Lesotho, Malawi, Swaziland and Namibia. Keep in mind that some types of payments include transaction fees.
Note that some features may not be available in your region.
The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited is a licensed financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act; and is a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act, registration number NCRCP15.
Stanbic Bank Botswana Limited is a Company (registration number: 1991/1343) incorporated in the Republic of Botswana and a registered commercial bank. Namibia: Standard Bank is a licensed banking institution in terms of the Banking Institutions Act, registration number 78/01799. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is regulated by the Bank of Uganda.
A small but significant update. Here's what's new:
• Multi-member business clients can apply for an overdraft
• Approve or decline a DebiCheck mandate
• Customers can now open PureSave accounts on the app (Malawi, Eswatini, Lesotho, Zambia & Zimbabwe only)
• Customers can also open Fixed Deposit accounts on the app (Malawi, Eswatini, Lesotho & Zambia only)
Some bug fixes & minor improvements
Send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best Bank so far
I have saved with other banks but this is the best for me so far. Customer service is on point. Online banking is also superb! Keep up the good work team.
The app is too slow when logging in. Kindly work on that.
App never works!
I am always getting the 'Invalid Credentials' notice anytime I try to log in. Started okay but haven't been able to log in for over 5 months. Called the customer service time and again but to no avail. Been to my branch to have a representative check it out but there's much they've been able to do about nothing. Extremely disappointed!
- The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited
- 173.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © The Standard Bank of South Africa Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.