Carry the library in your pocket! The Tacoma Public Library's free mobile app makes it easy to find and discover titles, place holds, renew items, rate titles, create lists and get information about our branches.
• Quickly search the collection, with filters to zero in on the kinds of titles you’re seeking
• Browse bestsellers and new material
• Get the details on any title, anytime and anywhere, including descriptions, community reviews and commentary
• Check a title’s availability – even map the locations where your title is available now
• Check to see if your holds are ready for pick up
• Find and download eBooks and audiobooks
• Instantly check due dates and renew your items
• Check branch hours and find the library closest to you
Your library's app has been rebuilt from the ground up with some new great features! These include:
• A brand new modern design
• Personalized elements to show information relevant to you.
• Library-wide messages so that you can be notified about closures and other important information.
• Staff lists of great items to check out from the catalog.
• A new search screen that groups together items by format.
• A new browsing experience to find items similar to what you're already looking at.
- Tacoma Public Library
- 26.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Filipino, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © BiblioCommons Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.