The original AdBlock - the last ad blocker you'll ever need. We've been blocking ads on iPhones and iPads since 2012 - we know our game :)
AdBlock allows you to block ads on your iOS device. Get rid of 99% of annoying popups, banners and video ads. Protect your privacy, limit bandwidth use, speed up your device, save battery and drastically improve your day-to-day iOS experience.
The most important advantages of AdBlock are:
• AdBlock comes with a local DNS proxy service built-in. Use it to see which domains you're device is contacting. Create your own rules and assign any IP to any domain, right on your device. You can (and should!) bootstrap this feature with configurations found online.
• AdBlock has enhanced DNS proxy rules export and import function. Share DNS proxy rules with other users, easily import rules found on the Internet.
• AdBlock comes with a Safari Content Blocker to block ads on websites in Safari.
• AdBlock allows you to create your own list of domains and synchronize your rules between all your devices using iCloud.
• AdBlock allows you to protect your privacy by blocking mobile trackers. Prevent Internet trackers from recording your online activity.
• AdBlock does not send your Internet traffic through any remote server. All of your connections stay direct, fast and secure. Ads are blocked right on your device.
• Setting up AdBlock is simple! Just download the app, and follow the tutorial to set everything up. When in doubt - contact our support!
• AdBlock automatically updates to the latest version of the filters on every app run. We keep the ad servers database up-to-date for you.
• AdBlock works with Wi-Fi and cellular networks. You don't need to set it up separately for every network you use.
• AdBlock comes with a handy widget to quickly check the DNS proxy status on your device.
Looking for support? Contact our dedicated support line directly from the app.
Sorry it took this long, but (hopefully) we how now fixed the DNS proxy tunnel orchestration to make it more reliable.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worth every penny...
5 out of 5 stars! Requires a bit of technical knowledge to bring the app filtering to its full potential but once you do you never want to go back... By scanning the app logs, you can identify what each app in the iPhone is doing and you can kill all those ads, tracking statistics etc. Such piece of software takes the Apple security and privacy model to the sky. Maybe a coincidence, but my iPhone 8 Plus has shown significant battery gains after relentless app filtering. Highly recommending it.
Working flawlessly even in in-app ads. Excellent update
iPhone X’s max keeps closing
On my iPhone Xs max , whenever I activate it after a while it closes! It keeps doing that .....
on my iPhone X it works well on 11.3.1 but in my iPhone Xs max 12.0.1 it closes .... it’s annoying
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.