Download AfterShip package tracker app to track all your online orders and shipments!
You can use our shipment tracker for all deliveries with every local carrier - the Post, DHL, UPS, FedEx, DPD, USPS, etc.
Tracking packages and deliveries of online shopping orders can't get easier than this. AfterShip is an easy to use package tracker with which you will know when your parcel will arrive. Check the delivery status of your parcels from Amazon shipping, eBay, AliExpress and others only with a few clicks.
With our package tracker, you can check the delivery status of your shipping order at any point in its route - FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, Post, DPD, Hermes, TNT & 700+ others in different countries.
• Free shipment tracking with our order tracker
• Free push notifications for 8 major order delivery statuses
• No ads in our package tracking app
• Auto-detect courier with the shipping label
•Track your packages and deliveries by scanning the barcode in our shipment tracker
• Auto-detect carrier based on tracking number format of the package delivery
• Easily copy/paste tracking number of orders
• Easy-to-share tracking links with our order tracker
• Auto-Import Amazon shipping, Etsy, and Walmart orders
• Gmail sync / forward: shipment tracker that gets everything from your Gmail
Push notifications with the updated order delivery status:
• Info Received - Courier has received a shipping request from the shipper
• In-Transit - Shipment on the way
• Out for Delivery - Order is out for delivery
• Delivered - Shipment is delivered
• Failed Attempt - Courier tried to deliver the package but failed
• Exception - Package delivery failed due to some shipping exception
Track your packages and deliveries in our order tracker with 700+ carriers for FREE! We will auto-detect the courier for you - FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, Post, DPD, Hermes, TNT, etc.
Check where your parcel from Amazon shipping, eBay, AliExpress, and others is at any time. Receive notifications for every shipping label you enter in the AfterShip package tracker.
Tracking packages for every shipping delivery you are expecting from the Post, DHL, USPS, DPD, FedEx, UPS is easy with the AfterShip package tracker.
AfterShip package tracker currently supports 700+ carriers in our order tracker app (find the full list below).
- China EMS (ePacket)
- China Post
- Canada Post
- Australia Post
- An Post
- BRT Bartolini
- CityLink Express
- Correos (Chile, Mexico, Spain)
- DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Benelux, DHL Poland, DHL Netherlands
- DPD, DPD Germany, DPD UK, DPD Ireland, DPD Poland
- ELTA Hellenic Post
- Fastway New Zealand, Fastway Ireland, Fastway South Africa
- FedEx UK
- Flyt Express
- GLS, GLS Italy, GLS Netherlands
- Hermes, Hermes Germany
- India Post
- La Poste, Colissimo
- LBC Express
- New Zealand Post
- PostNL Domestic, PostNL International, PostNL International 3S
- UPS Freight, UPS Mail Innovations
- UK Mail
- SF Express, SF Express International
- Singapore Post
- SkyNet Worldwide Express
Enter in our package tracker the tracking number you received from Amazon shipping, eBay AliExpress and others for your parcel and track your packages and deliveries at any time. Know when your parcel will arrive and with which carrier - it is easy to check the delivery status with AfterShip package delivery tracker at any point in its route.
Find the carrier you need with the autodetect feature of our package tracker and know when your parcel will arrive with the Post, DHL, UPS, FedEx, DPD, etc. Tracking packages is easy with AfterShip!
Help us to improve. Please leave us a positive review if you have a great experience using our package tracker.
-Introducing “AfterShip Estimated Delivery Date” feature to support some of the major carriers, estimate your order delivery date by AI. More carriers support will be coming in the future.
Ratings and Reviews
Dont update to the latest version if you liked the previous one!
Unfortunately, you updated the app today and after the new update i lost all my shipments i have added the whole last year. Like there was no syncing at all during the update.
The new interface is much worse than the previous one. Definitely ugly and not user friendly.
Also there was no option anymore to copy the tracking number from an added shipment as we could do in the previous app.
The new update is awful and destroyed the sleak and nice design of the previous version.
Aften another update the app is still going bonkers. Cant mark manually the parcels as “delivered”.
Still losing tracked deliveries here. I have deleted the app, reinstalled it, logged out, logged in again and yet nothing. Next step is to get rid of the app. Used to work great though. Pitty!
The best shipment app around!
I’ve tested all the apps in the App Store. Even paid subscription for the Deliveries app which is crap because it has only a dozen shipping companies.
AfterShip has almost every post office/courier company exist in the world, it’s free, it has push notifications, very friendly UI. What else for someone to ask for?!
Thank you devs!
Love how easy it is to track my orders!
Very easy to use with a clean interface. Love the fact that can auto discover carriers and that checks the clipboard for a new tracking number. Definitely recommend it. My only wish would be to offer a Mac OS and web version.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AfterShip Limited
- 94.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 AfterShip Limited