Introducing Agenda, the award-winning elegant new take on notes.
Agenda is a date-focused note taking app for macOS, iPadOS and iOS, which helps you plan and document your projects. Agenda gives you a complete picture of past, present and future, driving your projects forward.
Whether you're a business manager noting decisions in a meeting, a teacher planning next week’s lessons, or a blogger brainstorming a post, Agenda is ideal for tracking the evolution of your notes.
It's the only note-taking app with a strong emphasis on the passage of time, making it the perfect fit for any project. Use it for personal projects like jotting down recipes you’d like to try, or take on major projects at work, planning your next meeting or ticking off your daily tasks.
The notes in Agenda are beautifully styled, and include powerful features like images, file attachments, tags, lists and links. You can even connect your notes to events in your calendar, and add due reminders to your tasks.
Locating your notes also couldn't be easier, with powerful search, a project jump bar and related notes list. And when you find what you're looking for, simply click back in the history to where you were.
TAKE NOTES. DATE NOTES.
Agenda’s unique timeline approach to organising notes gives your projects momentum. While other apps focus specifically on the past, present, or future, Agenda is the only notes app that keeps track of each in a single timeline.
Add notes for what is currently on your agenda, while you prepare other notes for an upcoming meeting. Use older notes as breadcrumbs to remind yourself why you took the actions you did.
WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA?
You can attach dates to individual notes, and even link them to events in your calendar. But you can also put them “On the Agenda”.
Notes that are On the Agenda are given special status. They get added to an overview in the sidebar so you can find them in a flash.
THE 'MEANING FULL' TEXT EDITOR
Agenda support styles like headings, lists, indented blocks and preformatted text. You focus on the content, and leave Agenda to handle the appearance.
DRAWN AND ATTACHED TO AGENDA
You can easily add file attachments to notes, which then sync across your devices. Files can be previewed, and images displayed as thumbnails or full-sized.
Agenda also supports Apple Pencil, so you can write your notes by hand, or draw diagrams.
Group your projects into categories to make them easier to find, and order the notes for each project however you choose. You can drag them around, apply dates or use a mixed approach. You can also collapse notes to save space.
MANY DEVICES, ONE AGENDA
Nobody wants data trapped on one device, so Agenda has apps for Mac, iPad and iPhone, and they sync up via your iCloud or Dropbox account.
Agenda is free, with no time limits. You can use it forever, at no cost.
Agenda does offer extra premium features that require an In-App Purchase. If you decide to purchase an upgrade, you permanently unlock all current features across all of your eligible devices.
Even better, any features we add in the 12 months following your purchase are included, and permanently unlocked as well. All yours to keep.
- You can now choose to have a more subtle tag appearance
- Unordered lists can be shown with a dash or a bullet
- Ticked off list items can be shown greyed out or with a strikethrough
- Sample content shows how your notes will look as you change appearance preferences
- Write your notes with the Apple Pencil using Scribble in iOS14
- Introducing the Upcoming Agenda Widget in iOS14
- Complete support for the VoiceOver and VoiceControl accessibility feature
- Full iPad trackpad support
- You can now use two finger swipe on the iPad trackpad to open and close the side panels
- New language support for Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, British-English, Afrikaans, and Russian
- The Agenda preferences are now contained in different tabs
- You can choose not to have an empty note added to new projects
- You can set the first day of the week for calendars
- Now you can choose if text dates are relative to today or not
- You can choose if the notes from linked calendar events get imported into Agenda
- You can choose to have all-day reminders created by default
- You can create notes linked to an event or day from a template
- You can now insert placeholders in templates, which get pre-populated when you make a new note from the template
- Support for actions has been introduced. Eg. You can type date, and Agenda will in insert the current date
- The \remind action now also has a new set of supported parameters, like all-day, list and title.
- Placeholder actions in templates now allow you to have standard content entered dynamically, such as the current date
- The shared-content placeholder can be used in templates so that when content is added via the sharing extension and x-callback-urls, it is inserted directly where you want it
- You can now use templates in x-callback-urls and link events to your notes as well. In addition we added the option to not select the note that is edited through the x-callback-url
- You can now create new notes in the sharing extension
- The sharing extension allows creation of new notes with templates
- You can now swipe the left edge of the sharing extension to see the navigation list
- The keyboard bar insert popover now includes the date and time
- The note title area has been redesigned to support multiple line titles
- The menu for the yellow dot has been rearranged, as well as the collapsed note indicator
- The navigation of the sharing extension has been improved, with easy access to recent notes
- The overviews section of the sidebar has been redesigned to be clearer
- Improved performance when switching between projects and scrolling through notes.
- The sharing extension is more efficient
- Some content is better handled in the sharing extension
- Multi-day selection on iPad is much smoother
- Agenda will use the last used duration and time for new events
- The last selected sort order is used as the default for new projects
- When you mark a note completed, you are now prompted about whether it shoud be taken off the agenda
- The info menu now includes the archived and completion dates
- Sharing a markdown file on iOS now gives the .md file extension.
- When sharing an Agenda file, the agenda sharing extension should no longer show in the options
- Certain layout issues, which could crop note content, have been fixed
- Improved performance of scrolling in notes with images
- Sometimes Agenda could jump to the cursor during scrolling. This is fixed
- Prevent Agenda crashing when in the background, which would cause it to "forget" which screen you were in
- Better resizing of notes when dictating
- Fixed problem where arrowing in a text view would not scroll it every time
- Fixed an issue where inserting a newline at the start of a ticked item would cause it to become unchecked
- Fix for Chinese puncation being inserted twice on iOS 12.4.
- Fixed blurry images and PDFs on screen
- Localization improvements
- Stability fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing time focused well organized app
I am a premium use for a year now and I can’t help but notice how much the app has improved in these 12 months. The progress is amazing. I’d like one little thing though. To be able to see a preview of my notes as a pdf or markdown export before sending it to an email or to another app. That would be really helpful for creating and exporting documents with a lot of formatting.
Developer Response ,
Great to hear you like Agenda so much!
Amazing app for everyone
Such an amazing app . It’s my goto for everyday use . Totally worth the money for the pro version ! It awesomely collaborates with fantastical calendar and reminders! Well designed app for everyday use. Note taking goes beyond amazing . Love having my projects and categories grouped simple and clean ! I totally recommend it to all !!
Apple Pencil support needed
Waiting for this feature, to completely adopt it to my daily use
- Momenta BV
- 152 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Momenta B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features iOS & iPadOS 16,99 €
- Premium on macOS, iOS & iPadOS 38,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.