Watch movies, TV, and sports, including Amazon Originals like The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan as well as recommendations just for you.
• Download videos to watch offline.
• Continue to watch your favorite movie, TV show or a live event via Picture-in-Picture (PiP) while interacting with other apps or websites.
• Rent or buy new-release movies and popular TV shows (availability varies by marketplace).
• Multi-user profiles allow creating personalized entertainment experiences.
• Go behind the scenes of movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb.
• Watch on iPhone and iPad by downloading the separate iOS app (requires iOS 12.1 version or later).
• Watch on Apple TV by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later).
If you subscribe to Prime Video via iTunes (where available), payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your subscription automatically renews monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current plan period. Your account is charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of each plan period at the rate of your selected plan. Manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not enough shows in Greece
Prime Videos doesn’t have many shows and movies in Greece.
About the downloads...
This is a paying service and I found the noticeable dropped rates and quality on downloaded videos completely unacceptable. I mean at the end of the story what’s the point of downloading anyway?! Why we don’t have an option of choosing the quality ?! This is so frustrating that it cannot even be described in words. By terms of app maintenance you have literally only one job and you’ve failed at it.
I started an 1 month free trial of the service and I noticed that most of the titles, movies and shows, are not available in my country (Greece). Maybe it is because I just have the free month service, but If not, why to bother continuing the subscription…if I can’t see really (almost) anything.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 50.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.4 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.1 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright 2021 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
- In-App Purchases
- Prime Video Monthly 5,99 €
- Prime Video Monthly 2,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.