• Animal Typing is a simple and funny way to learn touch typing for all ages.
In Animal Typing, the animal you get depends on your typing skills. The faster you type, the faster is your animal (snail, rabbit, horse, etc.). However, be careful, Animal Typing also greatly rewards your accuracy. So, avoid the typos and get the cheetah!
• 32 lessons to gradually learn the keyboard keys.
• Also include a second set of 32 lessons designed for kids under 10 years old.
• You could also import your own lessons (add them using iCloud Drive).
• Animated fingers showing the proper typing technique.
• Multiple Keyboard layouts: Qwerty (US/UK), Dvorak, Colemak, Workman, Qwertz (German/Swiss), Azerty (France).
(Kids Lessons are designed for the Qwerty and Dvorak layout.)
• Include advanced lessons for specials characters (1234... #$%...).
• Local user login system to switch between multiple users.
• Integrated with macOS: Retina Display, full-screen mode, automatically detects your keyboard layout, ...
I want to thank the translators Mr Oscar Céspedes, Mr Amos Del Fabbro, Ms Lingnan Wang, Ms Kwon Nam Soo, and Ms Masako Nagano for the realization of the Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese lessons respectively.
I want to thank Ms Gaylene Sutton for her suggestion and advices in the preparation of the "Kids Lessons" set.
I also want to thank the freesound.org community for the sound effects.
Full audio credits:
- Corentin Faucher
- 12.7 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Corentin Faucher
- 21,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.