Blink Lite is an easy to use SIP client with wide-band VoIP, Chat, File Transfer and Screen-sharing capabilities. For OPUS codec, iCloud account synchronisation, iTunes pause and resume, unlimited number of accounts, call history, call recording, call transfer and more usability features see Blink Pro.
* High Definition VoIP (G.722 and speex codecs)
* PSTN Telephony (G711, GSM and iLBC codecs)
* Speakerphone with echo cancellation
* Support for external USB microphones and speakers
* Address Book integration
* Telephone Keypad interface
* Presence (RLS and XCAP)
* Instant Messaging (MSRP protocol)
* File Transfers (MSRP protocol)
* Contacts Management (XCAP protocol)
* Screen Sharing (VNC over MSRP)
* Multi-party conferencing
* Keychain password storage
* Voiceover support
Known interoperability issues:
Beware that there is no upgrade path between Lite and Pro versions of Blink, they are different applications.
Compatibility fixes with macOS High Sierra
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.