**Supported Devices iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad Mini 2 or newer devices.**
Critically acclaimed, story-driven adventure game from award-winning Swedish film director, Josef Fares and originally developed by Starbreeze Studios.
10/10 - Joystiq “It’s rare for a game to forge a connection so strong.”
9/10 - Polygon “Moved me to tears.”
9/10 - Eurogamer “A triumph.”
Winner of more than 50 awards including Game of Year, BAFTA, DICE and more.
A man, clinging to life. His two sons, desperate to cure their ailing father, are left with but one option. They must set out upon a journey to find and bring back the "Water of Life" as they come to rely on one another to survive. One must be strong where the other is weak, brave where the other is fearful, they must be... Brothers.
• Guide two brothers, Naia and Naiee, on an epic fairy tale journey using specially designed, dual virtual joysticks
• Control both brothers simultaneously as you experience co-operative play in single player mode
• Solve puzzles, explore the stunning locations and fight boss battles, using unique qualities of big and little brother each varying in
strength, size and speed
• Experience an emotional story told without words…narrative above the ordinary
This is one journey you will never forget…
Optimized for the latest Apple devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Sent on an epic quest to save their father, two siblings must work together to complete a stunning and obstacle-ridden journey. As you make your way across vast landscapes, you’ll discover a world subtly tinged with sorrow and tenderness. Brothers’ unique control scheme puts you in command of both characters at once, and solving the puzzles requires coordination and consideration. While working out the problems is rewarding—and occasionally thought-provoking—it’s the unique way the gameplay and tone mesh together that’ll stick with you.
Very good graphics , great sound and controls! Plays great on iPhone 6 Plus. On the minus side is only the spoken language which unfortunately is not English.
The graphics are absolutely stunning! The plot very nice! I play with my son, he also loved it! Good for you developer!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 505 Games (US), Inc.
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 505 Games
- 2,99 €
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.