"If you're a mobile networker, this is an app you'll definitely like." -TechCrunch
Instant recognition of business cards right on your iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iOS Contacts. Out-of-the-box integration with Salesforce and Evernote. Easy integration with other CRM systems. Featured in iPhone TV commercials.
"Business Card Reader for iPhone is way better than the alternative. It's not free, but it'll easily pay for itself after your next new business card." -IntoMobile
"Working from home can mean spending a lot of time on the phone to keep in touch with colleagues or customers. To manage all these contacts' business cards, check out Business Card Reader" -The New York Times
"The best text scanning app yet." -TouchMyApps
Business Card Reader is an excellent tool for business people, exhibitors at trade shows, expo attendees and sales staff — anyone who networks regularly!
No need to manually enter contact information — Business Card Reader provides a time- and cost-efficient way to enter and organize important contacts.
Business Card Reader recognizes business cards in English, French, German, Spanish, Czech, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, Estonian, Indonesian, Finnish, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Business Card Reader takes a picture of a business card, 'reads' it using text recognition technology and automatically fills in appropriate contact information fields in iOS address book, which can be easily checked and edited.
• Accurate recognition of business cards with multi-language support
• Smart contact field filling: emails, phone numbers, websites
• Background image processing saves time when scanning multiple cards
• Business Card Reader Cloud: easy edit cards on the web and keep them backed-up securely in the cloud. Available as in-app subscription
• Export to Salesforce as Contact, Lead or Account available as in-app subscription
• Export to Evernote
• Export as .xlsx
• Export to VCard
• Optional integration with existing CRM systems
Business Card Holder allows you to search and sort contacts, e-mail and call contacts directly
BCR Cloud features
• Quickly edit cards on the web
• Two-way sync with iPhone and iPad
• Keep recognized cards backed-up on our secure server
• Advanced Contact Search: by name, company, address, etc.
BCR Cloud is offered as a yearly subscription for $16.99 per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
BCR Cloud website: http://bcr.shape.ag
INTEGRATION WITH SALESFORCE1 HOW-TO GUIDE:
INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING CRM SYSTEMS HOW-TO GUIDE:
HOW TO GET GOOD RECOGNITION RESULTS
1. Place the business card on a flat surface.
2. Good lighting is key: bright desk lamp or direct sunlight are necessary.
3. Hold the device right above the card. Keep the card aligned with BCR viewfinder edges and adjust iPhone/iPad positioning so that the card fits the screen size.
4. Tap the screen to take the picture.
5. After the recognition is done, you can check the results.
6. Tap Save to add the contact into your iOS address book.
- iOS 12 bug fixes & performance improvements
If you enjoy using Business Card Reader Pro, please leave a review. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Well could be better
Does not recognize Greek
Mixes up extensions
Does not read all letters clearly
My perfect companion for more than 5 years
The best ocr app for business cards.
I believe lately it suffers from a bug because although it used to in the past, nowdays it does not recognise Greek although enabled in the languages menu.
Keep up the good work guys, you have the best app.. keep it like that.
It's an application with great potential.
...But OCR is not working for Greek language and many times didn't succeed on English too. Also, I DO NOT WANT to save card info to my contacts, this should be an option.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SHAPE GmbH
- 133 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 SHAPE
- 7,99 €
- In-App Purchases
- East Asian (CJK) Language Pack 0,00 €
- Cloud Archive and Web Editor 16,99 €
- Export to Salesforce - 1 year 84,99 €
- Export to Salesforce - 3 months 31,99 €