Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop’s magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in “John G” and John’s card will instantly appear. Or enter “Sarah Smith email@example.com” and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah’s card. Or type in “call Michael S” and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call.
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Tap on the Cardhop search field
• Type in the details for your contact
• That’s it!
TRY CARDHOP FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use contacts app letting you to manage contacts
• Beautiful widgets to let you instant use and interact with your contacts (some widget actions require a Flexibits Premium subscription)
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Cardhop on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Business card scanning: Use your camera to take a picture of a business card and Cardhop will automatically create a new contact
• Relationships: View relationships between people in your Office 365 organization or between personal contacts through the related name field
• Invite action: Quickly invite people to a new event with Fantastical
• Fun alternate app icons to personalize your home screen
• If you’ve already subscribed to Flexibits Premium through Fantastical, all premium features are automatically included!
• A beautiful and simple contacts app, designed exclusively for your iPhone and iPad
• Instantly works with your existing iOS contacts, there’s nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a tap
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: receive birthday notifications, instantly see upcoming birthdays, and easily send a wish on their special day
• Multiple widgets to quickly access your favorite contacts and actions
• Siri Shortcuts
• Full accessibility and VoiceOver support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
• Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Invite, Relationships, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Facebook Messenger, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, Viber, and VoIP
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you’ll find in the Help Book by entering “?” or “help”) followed by your contact’s name and Cardhop will handle the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering “email Kent Lunch tomorrow?” and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-tap actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you’ll want to use.
- Fantastical action: Create a task or event in Fantastical from any Cardhop action
- Celebrations: See upcoming birthdays and anniversaries together so you remember important dates
- Added a new widget displaying the QR code of your business card
- Added Microsoft Teams action to start a chat or call
- Added option to show middle name on business cards
- Improved scanning of vertical business cards
- Improved handling of usernames from social media URLs
- Improved performance when selecting specific groups in the birthday widget, when there are a lot of groups
- Improved contrast for Threema in the parser field in dark mode
- Fixed an issue with some nickname settings not working with related names and relationships.
- Fixed the default country calling code not being always respected
- Fixed contacts not sorting correctly when sorting by first name and replacing first names with nicknames
- Fixed related names sometimes opening the wrong contact if there are contacts with almost identical names
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a business card wont accept a third highlighted property
- Fixed an issue where tapping a contact in the widget may open a different contact in the app
- Fixed an issue where a URL couldn't be added to an Exchange contact
- Fixed problems with the mail action when the display name is set to Last, First
- Fixed properties with no label showing an incorrect default label
- Fixed Open Group shortcut not being able to select smart groups synced from a Mac
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Cardhop is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Cardhop! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Cardhop makes managing your contacts—and, more important, connecting with those people in a variety of ways—just a little bit easier. Even if you don’t typically geek out over productivity apps, you might be surprised by how this one organizes your list of friends and colleagues quickly and intuitively, like the speedy secretary you never had.
Absolutely the best!
The best contact manager for MacOS finally comes to iOS 👍
Developer Response ,
Great Contact manager, simple, easy to use with beautiful interface.
I’ve got only one request and it’s about the options to call a contact. I think you have to press too many menu tabs to call. Find the contact—>press to get into the contact info—press the number and a pop up Card appears—press again and a tiny pop up ask hou again to call or cancel!!
Guys ok we want to make that call :-) Add an option (for anyone who want to) to reduce one tab and call faster.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flexibits Inc.
- 65 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019-2022 Flexibits Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Flexibits Premium (Monthly) 5,49 €
- Flexibits Premium (Yearly) 43,99 €
- Premium for Families (Monthly) 8,99 €
- Premium for Families (Yearly) 70,99 €