Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Lead the Clash Royale Family to victory!
A network connection is also required.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time in both 1v1 and 2v2 Battles
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel, or play side-by-side in a 2v2 Battle
● Work together with your Clan to unlock Clan Chests
● Take on daily and weekly Quests for big rewards
● Play new events every week
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-royale/ or http://supr.cl/ClashRoyaleForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
NEW CHANGES TO CLAN WARS 2!
- Player requested improvements and fixes to Clan Wars 2!
- More game modes added to the River Race!
- Legendary Leagues II & III unlocked!
- Improved matchmaking for Clan Wars 2!
- Quality of life changes for Clans and players.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Introducing Supercell ID friends... it's now easier than ever to play with friends!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Colourful chaos awaits in our 2016 iPhone Game of the Year. Supercell’s awesome card battler delivers excellent deck-building mechanics and fast-paced fights in a package that’s easy to understand and undeniably fun. Upgrading, unlocking and experimenting with cards gives the game endless replayability, and deciding just where to drop your heroes makes each battle distinct. But no matter how good your deck is, there’s no substitute for skill and quick thinking.
Best card game in electronic form
And that comes from a guy who has been playing Hearthstone, Gwent etc. I do believe that this one is better.
The game might have an appeal to casual gamers but at it's core is a more enjoyable experience for hard core gamers. Especially for players that want to commit to a game and stick to it for competitive play. The dev team do an amazing job balancing the game out and bringing new game modes to spice things up , so things rarely get stale or boring.
To enjoy at its fullest you might have to spend some money, but it is worth the commitment. Right now I have been playing for 4 months I am in a good standing with several very strong decks and have spent around 50 bucks. That said I think that the normal shop is overpriced, but that surprisingly works to the games benefit. If you only buy the offers you get while progressing then you are good to go.
The biggest problem is that the legendary drops are completely random so it is extremely aggravating when getting a new legendary chest, to open one you already have. I have opened 3 Sparkys, 2 Princcesses and 2 Logs so far and those are the only legendary cards I have opened so far :-/
the game is really good, i play it almost everyday but now when i open it , it says that there is a new update available so it transfers me to app store but i can’t see any update bottom ,only open..I can’t open the game without this notification bumping into my screen and “forcing” me to update. What’s happening??
But after all this game is amazing you should download it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Supercell Oy
- 200.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems 5,49 €
- Fistful of Gems 1,09 €
- Bucket of Gems 10,99 €
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.