Death is not the end.
Play as a failed alchemic experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…!
That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.
Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and boss.
Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
First available on PC and consoles, the indie hit Dead Cells is now slaying foes on mobile!
• Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath
• Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
• Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood.
Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?
• Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?
The Legacy Update is now available!
• Enjoy New Difficulty, New Biomes, New Enemies, New Bosses, New Weapons, New Skills, New Mutations...
Carefully redesigned for mobile with a revamped interface
• Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit
• Custom controls & More touch controls options available: Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…
• MFi external controller support
• Pay once to get the full Dead Cells experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics!
If you run into a problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible on the issue.
This patch includes the following fixes :
- The PS4 DualShock controller touchpad will no longer cause crashes
- Flint can now be used with auto-hit
- Better support of cyrillic within in-game interfaces
- Fixed item’s description layout when using a controller
- Better support of gamepad disconnection
- Improved app stability
Known issues :
- iOS 14 has introduced a new bug in Game Center achievements. If you get boss runes related achievements unlocked over and over, this is normal. It will eventually be fixed in the iOS update.
- There are a few minimap issues remaining, including disappearing minimap background and biome’s color bleeding through the map. These issues are mostly graphical and are often fixed by reloading the game or changing level. Please note that the Explorer’s rune may be one of the triggers. We are working on it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Addictive, challenging and 100% one of the best indie games I have ever played, great soundtrack too. Also excellent work at porting this game to mobile
It’s an amazing game, but...
This game is amazing, thus I bought it on iOS after playing it on PC. However, I have encountered some issues. The auto-hit function was not working properly, and that resulted in my “Game over” screen. Also, I have encountered some bugs along the way, but I’m sure they are going to fix them.
A perfectly ported game! Excellent graphics, smooth gameplay, an instant classic
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 790.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Motion Twin
- 9,99 €
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.