Measure land, roads, parks, countries, lakes, etc from a satellite view. Calculates distances, areas, and perimeters.
Features that this application offers that most competitors do not:
- Add custom distance and area units.
- Draw interior polygons. For example, land area with bodies of water removed.
- Add a point to the middle of a path (Most only allow you to add to the end of the path) Tap to add to the end of a path. Long press to add to the middle of a path.
- Swap two points in a path or polygon.
- Add your current location from GPS receiver.
- 3 map layer options
- Export and import .kml files via Dropbox, iCloud, email, etc
- Pins are draggable and manually editable
- Name, notes, and color fields for each path and polygon
- Email or text message path and polygon data
- 4 verbosity modes. See only the information that you want to see
- Search by postal code, city, address, etc
- Get addresses near point on map
4 drawing modes:
- Polygon with hollow spaces inside
- No edit mode (to prevent accidental edits)
Values displayed for paths:
- Total distance
- Incremental distance for each waypoint
Values displayed for polygons:
- Distance for each side
Add points to a path or polygon in 1 of 4 ways:
- Tap on the map
- Use current location
- Enter coordinates manually
- Import .kml file
Default distance units include:
- Meter (m)
- Foot (ft)
- Yard (yd)
- Kilometer (km)
- Mile (mi)
- Nautical mile (nm)
Default area units include:
- Square meter (m²)
- Square foot (ft²)
- Square yard (yd²)
- Square kilometer (km²)
- Square mile (mi²)
- Square nautical mile (nm²)
- Square acre
- Square hectare
- Degrees, minutes
- Degrees, minutes, seconds
- UTM / UPS (Universal Transverse Mercator) / (Universal Polar Stereographic)
- MGRS (Military Grid Reference System)
- Better support for iOS 13 and newer devices.
- With iOS 13, the in-app light or dark theme now defaults to the device preference. You can still set this in the app settings to ignore device preference.
- Improved colors for dark theme.
- Added UTM and MGRS coordinate formats (WGS-84)
- Added UTM and MGRS map gridlines and neatlines according to U.S. Department of Defense recommendations.
Please contact the developer via the in-app email form if you notice any issues.
- Kevin Willett
- 8.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 - 2020 Kevin Willett
- 6,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.