You’re young, right?
You are in Europe, right?
Did you get the European Youth Card?
The General Secretariat for Lifelong Learning and Youth and the Youth and Lifelong Learning Foundation introduce the European Youth Card, a unique tool of information, communication and entertainment.
European Youth Card: only for young people!
The European Youth Card is available to all young people between the ages of 13 and 30. The cost amounts to 10 Euros, which covers the subscription for one year and it can be renewed every year until the age of 30. The European Youth Card is not a debit card but a discount card.
Discover Europe with the European Youth Card!
With the European Youth Card you can enjoy special benefits and discounts in Greece, as well as in 38 other countries!
The list is huge! Get special discounts on services and products, just by showing your card, in areas such as:
- Transportation: urban/suburban means of transportation, railways, sea transport
- Education: e-learning programmes provided by Greek universities, colleges, vocational training institutes, secondary education, language schools, dance courses.
- Tourism: travel agencies, hotels, apartments, camping, hostels, car rental.
- Culture: movies, theaters, museums, cultural events and concerts.
- Shopping: Clothing, optical, jewelry, bookstores, bikes, household items / gifts.
- Entertainment / Dining: Restaurants, bars, cafes, club.
- Health: clinics, diagnostic centers, doctors, pharmacies.
- Sports: gyms.
- Beauty: hairdressers, beauty salon.
- Services: phones and internet
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Σας παρακαλώ μπείτε στο Passbook της Apple!!!
Μια χαρά εφαρμογή! Δεν κολλάει και έχει όλα αυτά που λέει ότι προσφέρει.. Ωραία οργανωμένη.. Την συνιστώ!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.