Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Find information fast. Share notes with anyone. From meetings and projects to web pages and to-do lists—with Evernote, everything’s in one place.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can tackle action items on the go. Express yourself clearly with easy-to-use formatting options, and find what you need quickly with filtered searches and results as you type.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists. It’s the only organizer you need.
• Keep journals capturing the events and milestones of your daily life.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings.
• Attach docs, PDFs, photos, and audio.
• Create separate notebooks to organize your receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote's powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start your work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
• Share your notes and notebooks with your friends, colleagues, or family.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal to-do lists to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
• Save all of your travel documents, articles, and notes in one place.
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings, and parties.
• Use Evernote as a planner to organize your life and stay on task.
• Capture ideas and inspiration on the go.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Use it as your ultimate planner and organizer at work.
• Annotate documents during team meetings, then share with colleagues.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss important details.
• Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments.
• Create different notebooks and planners for each class and keep everything organized.
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for research papers or class projects.
• Discuss and annotate notes, files, and essay drafts.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote's Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms
- Sort options in search results
- Open password protected PDF files
- Offline notebooks now continue downloading in the background
- Note appears zoomed in when switching between notes
- Issue with loading a large number of search results
- Note would not always open at the top of the note
- Edit button would flicker when adding attachments
- Sharing a PDF file would sometimes open the keyboard
- Issue with occasional note conflicts
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please offer free sync to 3 devices
Great app, however it would be very useful if you offered free service for three devices. Many people own computer, phone and tablet and they would served great.
Amazing but slow
I have said this so many times, there is no other application to do what evernote does (especially if you are a premium subscriber).
The 8.0 update was big and much needed but in the latest versions the app takes too much time to load.
For instance on my iPhone 7 it needs 2-3 seconds and on my iPhone 6 it can take up to 7-8! I hope this is something that is going to get fixed because it affects the experience of the app and how you interact with it.
Not good anymore
The new windows application that they introduced and comes with the subscription is TOTALLY AWFUL. I cannot find the settings / preferences in order to customize the notes etc. I had some notes with 50 pdfs inside and now I am opening this note and it gets stuck because it's trying to show previews from all pdfs and I have to go one by one and click "view as attachment", while this was offered as an option before in "preferrences". I cannot even find the sync button. The interface is awful and not user friendly.
- 143.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2020 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium 6,99 €
- Evernote Premium 6,99 €
- Evernote Premium 4,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.