Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Find information fast. Share notes with anyone. From meetings and projects to web pages and to-do lists—with Evernote, everything’s in one place.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list, structure your ideas with easy-to-use formatting options, and find what you need quickly with filtered searches and results as you type.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists.
• Keep journals capturing the events and milestones of your daily life.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use your camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings.
• Attach docs, PDFs, photos, and audio.
• Manage your to-do list with Tasks—set due dates and reminders, so you never miss a deadline.
• Create separate notebooks to organize your receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote's powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start your work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
• Share your notes and notebooks with your friends, colleagues, or family.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal to-do lists to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
• Save all of your travel documents, articles, and notes in one place.
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings, and parties.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Use it as your ultimate planner and organizer at work.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss important details.
• Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments.
• Create different notebooks and planners for each class and keep everything organized.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Unlock additional Home widgets and customization options
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote's Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms
Early access to Tasks has started rolling out and will be available to you over the coming weeks.
Tasks in Evernote help you stay on top of it all by making your notes more actionable and giving your to-dos the context you need.
Notes and tasks make each other more useful:
- Add tasks directly to your notes to keep the things you need to do with the information you need to get them done.
- Streamline your workflow—when notes and tasks live together, there’s no need to keep switching between your notes and a dedicated task manager.
- Avoid information overload by capturing the details, actions, and decisions you need in one convenient place.
Take control of your day:
- See the right task, at the right time. Unlike standard checklists, you can set due dates and reminders on each of your tasks.
- Get alerts for tasks even when you’re not in Evernote, so important action items never fall through the cracks.
- Quickly focus on what matters most by flagging important tasks.
Master your priorities:
- Get a summarized view of everything you need to do, or immerse yourself in the context of what you need to do now.
- Work your way—sort tasks by note, due date, or flagged status and use filters to focus on what you need in the moment.
- Changes to your tasks update instantly across every view and on all your devices.
Get early access to Tasks and start each day confident that you have a clear path to tackling everything on your plate.
Ratings and Reviews
Best note taking app
This app is great, combines everything someone would need from a notes taking app.
BUT it is very expensive.
Free plan is ok. You should consider bringing back the middle tier between free and premium.
1-2€/ month would make sense for the majority of users. 7€ /month is fail especially with one note, notion, bear out there being both great and cheaper
Good but could be better - Feedback
You can’t pin important notes to the top or move notes up and down like most note apps allow you, you have some sorting options which are at least better than nothing. Shortcuts is good but its nice to have them all in one place.
Templates looks like a great feature but they look very big i cant zoom out and they are not properly sized. Thus i cant use them.
Fonts have very limited options, it would seem to need no effort to add some more options. I for example am used to Helvetica from iPhone notes.
Amazing but slow
I have said this so many times, there is no other application to do what evernote does (especially if you are a premium subscriber).
The 8.0 update was big and much needed but in the latest versions the app takes too much time to load.
For instance on my iPhone 7 it needs 2-3 seconds and on my iPhone 6 it can take up to 7-8! I hope this is something that is going to get fixed because it affects the experience of the app and how you interact with it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 195.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2021 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium 6,99 €
- Evernote Premium 6,99 €
- Evernote Premium 4,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.