Meta Platforms, Inc.
- Offers In-App Purchases
Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We've updated the app to support iOS 16 and Lock Screen widgets.
Ratings and Reviews
Issues in photos section
Hello, I’m a Tester and I would like to give you some feedback about some functionalities that aren’t working properly both on phone and desktop (browser too) app. 1) in phone app, if you navigate to the ‘Photos’ of a friend, then doesn’t appear the photos that his is tagged in. While if you go from desktop app to the ‘Photos’ of the same friend, then the photos where his is tagged in are displayed properly. I think that it should be worked for the mobile application as well. 2) If I hide a photo of mine, on the desktop app, where there are tagged people on it and was exist on the profile ’Photos’ preview box (from inspect I saw that you name it as a div class=x1yztbdb), then If I unhide it, it is not be visible on this ‘Photos’ preview box (especially for the person that uploaded the image), while on mobile app it is visible properly. I think that it should be worked for the desktop (browser) app as well.
Hope to help. It will be great if you fix the mentioned issues. Thank you in advance :)
Huge issues with loading times and refresh posts
After the update the loading time is more than 30-40 seconds to show the first post and another 15-20 seconds to load stories
From today (July 17th) it takes even longer to load the first post and more than a minute (if you are lucky) for stories and the rest
Notifications comes after an hour and when you go to check them they are not still updated for at least half an hour more
Problem between Facebook and messenger
In my iPhone 11 Pro there is no INTERNAL cooperation between Facebook and messenger. Specifically, the messenger icon at the top right of the Facebook page does not display any new messages. Displays only when the application is initially logged in, but the readout message is still displayed after reading it. Then sometimes the indicator goes off but does not reappear when there are new messages. As a result, I do not have an immediate update and I have to log in and out of the applications in order to find out if there are any new events. This has been happening for a long time (almost a year) and despite my reports I have made through the fb application, the problem has not been solved. I am very disappointed
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Meta Platforms, Inc.
- 316.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2022 Meta
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter 1,99 €
- 99 Stars 1,19 €
- 95 Stars 2,49 €
- 45 Stars 1,19 €
- 145 Stars 3,49 €
- Supporter 2,49 €
- 530 Stars 11,99 €
- 250 Stars 5,99 €
- 310 Stars 6,99 €
- 50 Stars 1,19 €
Get things done within this app using just your voice.