Final Cut Pro combines revolutionary video editing with powerful media organisation and incredible performance to let you create at the speed of thought.
Revolutionary Video Editing
• The Magnetic Timeline uses advanced metadata and Clip Connections for faster, easier editing
• Enhanced Timeline Index lets you drag and drop audio roles to rearrange the layout of your timeline
• Powerful drag-and-drop Object Tracker automatically matches titles and effects to the movement of faces or objects
• Change focus points or the depth effect for video shot in Cinematic mode on iPhone (requires macOS Monterey or later)
• Edit multi-camera projects with automatic syncing and support for up to 64 camera angles
• Automatically transform projects for square or vertical delivery with Smart Conform
• Import and edit 360° equirectangular video in a wide range of formats and frame sizes
• Create, edit and deliver closed captions from within Final Cut Pro
• Extend the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with third-party workflow extensions
Powerful Media Organisation
• Organise your work within libraries for efficient media management and collaboration
• Create proxy copies of your media for portability and performance
• Apply custom keywords or favourites as you select clip ranges
• Smart Collections dynamically organise content for you to quickly find any shot in a few clicks
• Locate duplicate media in the timeline using highlighted clip ranges or the Timeline Index
• Improved speed and efficiency on Mac computers with Apple silicon
• Unrivalled performance with optimisations for the M2 Pro, M2 Max and M2 Ultra chips
• Work with a broad range of formats including ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD, Avid DNxHR®, Avid DNxHD®, H.264, HEVC and more
Compelling, Customisable Effects
• Beautifully animated, easily customisable 2D and 3D titles
• Change the look of titles, transitions and effects using intuitive controls
• Choose from an ecosystem of third-party FxPlug plug-ins with custom interfaces
Integrated Audio Editing
• Assign roles during import to easily track and organise your project
• Expand and edit multichannel audio files directly in the timeline
• Apply intuitive Logic-based effects and reduce background noise to isolate voices
• Sync video with separate audio in a single step with instant audio waveform matching
Intuitive Colour Grading
• Import, edit and deliver video in standard colour spaces, or in Rec. 2020 and HLG colour spaces
• Powerful colour wheels and curves for precise adjustments with keying and masks
• Accurately view HDR on the MacBook Pro and Pro Display XDR
One-Step, Optimised Output
• Incredibly fast export for playback on Apple devices and upload to websites such as Vimeo and YouTube
• Export audio stems and multiple versions of a finished video using roles metadata
• Import and export XML for third-party workflows like colour grading and sound mixing
System Requirements: macOS 13.4 or later, 8GB of RAM (16GB recommended for third-party effects and plug-ins), Metal-capable graphics card (Intel-based Mac computers only), 5.8GB of available disk space.
Some features require a Mac with Apple silicon. Some features require internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs.
Final Cut Pro 10.6.9 includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:
• Take advantage of the flexibility and dynamic range of log-encoded video shot on iPhone 15 Pro.
• Enhance the look of footage shot on popular Fujifilm, DJI and ARRI cameras using new log profiles.
• Fixes an issue that could cause Motion templates to not respond to the Opacity setting.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with innovative interface.
It is really more of an iMovie pro rather than final cut, yet it is exactly what I was looking for!
Good work Apple.
Looking forward to next updates, stability needs further improvement...
Great but problematic
It was all great and fast until the Catalina update!! It used to need less than a minute to render for a 10min video and now it needs 10-15min!!! It used to need 2min maximum to export and not it needs 20-30min!!! It is like I have a PC all over again! Please fix it becaude I didn't spend 300euros to have the quality of a download-free program I can easily find on the internet..
Lack of caption formatting is unaccepatable
I'd give this app 5* but the fact that there is no way to properly format subtitles is unacceptable for a professional editing app. I have to go through hell and third party apps to add subtitles to my tutorials so that they are't ridiculously large and cover half the screen covering up what I'm trying to demonstrate in the tutorials.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 4.7 GB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 13.4 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2023
- 349,99 €
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.