Designed for self-managing diabetes, this app is a handy tool that enables you to track and monitor key diabetes data (blood glucose level, activity, carbs, blood pressure, HbA1c, weight, medication etc).
The automatic data entry using 3rd party apps and devices in combination with the effortless manual import by using different algorithms make data collection an easy task for you. The app analyzes all information and exports detailed reports that you can share with your caregivers online anytime.
Whether you are Type 1 or 2, or you have gestational diabetes, forDiabetes tracks almost all aspects of diabetes treatment and facilitates your everyday life.
- A logbook for blood glucose, meals, activities, medications, blood pressure, weight etc
- Automatic data entry using 3rd-party apps and glucose meter devices with Bluetooth or NFC connection like: Google Fit, Fitbit activity trackers, Contour Next ONE & Contour Plus ONE glucometers, GlucoMen areo & GlucoMen areo 2K glucometers, Beurer GL50 evo glucometer, Control Bios TD-4277 glucometer etc
- Effortless manual data entry
- Export and share reports
- Access to the Web application (https://web.fordiabetes.app) for advanced features (e.g. export filtered data in different formats: Excel, CSV & HTML)
- Estimation of HbA1c based on blood glucose history
- Data presentation with semantic colors
- Offline support. View, add, or modify data, even when there is no network connection and sync after the device is back online
- Setup goals for: blood glucose range, daily activity, daily carbs etc
- See your progress with useful charts based on your defined goals for: blood glucose, meals, activities, weight, blood pressure etc
- Multi-language support (Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Ελληνικά, Polski, Bahasa Indonesia)
- Login with your Facebook or Google account
- Support different units for blood Glucose (mg/dL or mmol/L), for distance (km or miles), for weight (kg or lbs)
- Real-time data sharing with healthcare providers
- Reminders of measurements, tests, appointments etc
- See your daily measurements in your dashboard at a glance
APPLE HEALTH INTEGRATION
The forDiabetes app syncs health data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Fitbit, Nike+, UP by Jawbone, Misfit, Pebble, Human, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings and many others.
forDiabetes: a step to a better life!
- Two more daily glucose charts have been added to the Web application (available with Premium plan)
- Added the ability to download a detailed and comprehensive report (in PDF) about the blood glucose progress (available with Premium plan)
- Improved description of Premium pricing and features
- Several other bug fixes and improvements
- We have updated our Terms of Service
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, helpful, works perfectly with the Contour Next One.
I strongly suggest it.
It’s very intuitive and easy to enter glucose levels, pills and insulin.
- Tessera Multimedia A.E.
- 22.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Tessera Multimedia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.