The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all of your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
- Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Receive notifications about new mail fast, with notification centre, badge and lock screen options
- Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type and spelling suggestions
- Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
- Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
- Respond to Google Calendar invitations straight from the app
- Organise your mail by archiving, labelling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
- Send and receive attachments
- See profile pictures as part of the conversation
NEW: With iOS 14, you can now set Gmail as your default email app. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Gmail to set Gmail as Default.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Multiple file selection in Drive Attachment
Gmail and Google Drive dominate my online existence. It’s kind of frustrating though, going over the same procedure for each and every file you want to attach from Google Drive. You have to navigate all over from the top folder every time to attach multiple files one by one. You need to fix this.
Very useful app
Very nice app, you have the ability to keep, watch and organize your email as you do in your computer browser
Needs a lot more features
The main issue is that you can't attach files from the iPad, except if they are uploaded in MyDrive. This is very frustrating. Also whenever I get an email and click on the banner it disappears and I have to close the app or refresh the inbox a few times before it shows in the inbox. Lately the app just shuts down automatically while I am writing an email.
- Google LLC
- 318.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.