Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including supermarkets, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest opening hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeaway
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or ride-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
Some features are not available in all countries.
Navigation isn't intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles.
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you wanna go places you were not planning!
Best trip advisor ever! You want to go from point A to point B! Your luck has favoured you! You are going to see point C,D,E and most importantly point W. A tour of the whole city, sometimes a full country! it will make you make circles! squares and every possible shape! Also do not forget to have a compass with you , because many times it will tell you to go northwest but you have no idea where west or north is ! But do not worry!!!! A new shape will be born and you can then travel another 3650kms to go on a place which was on the previous corner and you could just do around the square and get there !
It’s great , only one thing missing .
We need an app for the Apple Watch! Google maps are awesome and In my country at least they are the only maps that have bus information and they are always pretty good at giving me the fastest way to get to my destination. But I need an app for my Apple Watch so that I can use the watch without my phone and never get lost trying to commute or miss a meeting .
I am satisfied in general but I also had bad experiences because I missed the road and it doesn’t tell you to go back, but it will
probably take you from a very long itinerary Instead.
You don’t wannna miss the road ! Period. Another thing you need to fix is the suggested roads that the app shows you as faster. It could be a very narrow and hardcore road.
- Google LLC
- 207.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.