Growth Charts for health professionals - fast spot measurements.
Growth Charts UK-WHO uses UK-specific growth chart data to allow health professionals to calculate growth centiles for infants and children. Calculate weight, height, length and BMI centiles, as well as quick calculations of corrected age for children born preterm.
Growth centile calculations are often prone to error with paper charts. This app aims to make this process quicker and more reliable.
Data used in this app has been provided by the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH), and is a combination of the Neonatal and Infant Close Monitoring Growth Chart (NICM), the UK WHO 0-4 years growth chart, and the UK Growth chart (2-18).
Now compatible with iOS 11. Faster and slicker interface, with lots of bug fixes and improvements - thank you to everyone for all your suggestions.
- Added BMI centile calculator.
- Added head circumference centiles > 2 years old.
- Graphing is now plotted on a z-score scale (rather than probability), so that centile lines at the extremities are equally spaced out.
- Now displays both z-scores and centiles for the research people out there.
- Age is now also displayed in weeks until 1 year of age (to make it easier to plot on Red Book paper growth charts).
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.