"HeartWatch is so good, you’d think Apple built the app itself." John Patrick Pullen, Time Magazine. Top 5 in Health & Fitness in 63 countries.
HeartWatch has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload. Ask your "free" heart app if they can say the same.
HEART FOUNDATION PARTNER
HeartWatch is proud to partner with the Heart Foundation, global leaders in research and education to improve the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart conditions. Together we are helping users keep their heart health in check.
HeartWatch is the best way to get a complete picture of all the health & fitness information captured by your Apple Watch.
- Explore the different News Editions to learn all about your health progress and trends.
- Morning Briefing: read about your key health information to start your day
- Fitness Habits: news all about your fitness trends with a dynamic fitness habit tracker
- An intelligent view of all key heart rate metrics. Daytime, Sedentary, Sleeping, Waking & Workouts.
- Detailed trend analysis including heart rate, blood pressure, HRV and more.
- Background heart rate alerts on Watch with context.
- Note capture for individual heart rate readings.
- Every day isn’t the same. Intelligent move, distance & steps goals based on your current habits.
- Daily forecasting to help you stay on track to meet your goals.
- In depth analysis of heart rate, training summary, GPS maps and more.
- A heart focussed workout app on the Watch with custom alerts to keep you in the right zone.
- Detailed trend analysis.
- Stream workout info from your Watch to your iPhone.
JOURNALS & NOTES
- Keep a daily journal with notes and measurements
- View a detailed list with a complete overview of all notes, measurements and workouts
- Input notes and measurements from your Watch or iPhone. Includes blood pressure, temperature, blood glucose, weight, waist circumference and body fat percent.
GRAPHS & ANALYSIS
- Over 30+ health metrics to view
- Apply 7 day and 21 day trends to any metric, with the ability to overlap
- View over 6 weeks up to 12 months
- Export for all health metrics & workouts.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR HEALTH
Heart Watch is a very useful tool to get alerted about any possible health issues in a concise format that you can show your medical practitioner.
This app requires an iPhone that has the Health App installed. Heart readings are read from the Health Data Store which is ideally populated by your Apple Watch.
Announcing our working partnership with the Heart Foundation with our biggest HeartWatch update ever!
* Version 4.1.1 - minor updates and fixes
* Exciting new HeartWatch News tab
* Morning Briefing: read about your key health information to start your day
* Fitness Habits: news all about your fitness trends with a dynamic fitness habit tracker
* New tiles, calendar and dashboards for Daily Blood Oxygen, Sleep Blood Oxygen, Daily Blood Glucose, Waking Blood Glucose, Restfulness and Sleep Time
* Updated app icon and branding to reflect new partnership
* Detailed new ECG tile with interactive graph
* New dashboard for %Elevated, showing the % of sedentary heart rate that is elevated
* New metrics for Body Fat, Lean Mass and Waist size, including new Watch speak commands
* Revamped Journal with improved listings, automated entries and links
* Measurements like weight can now be entered from your iPhone
* Calendar dashboard now show notes
* New bottom navigation bar with access to Today, News and Journal
* Revised on/off toggles for Today view tiles
* Updated advanced logic for smart goals
* Lots and lots of various minor fixes and cosmetic tidy ups
Learn more on the What’s New Page on the HeartWatch website:
If your heart is loving HeartWatch, take a heartbeat to rate us 5 stars on the App Store! The great support helps us to keep monitoring your heart to better health.
Ratings and Reviews
Beat app to track your heart
After using it for some time I think that it is the best app to track your heart rate throughout the day (sleep, exercise, etc.).
Great graphs and info as well. A must have combination with AutoSleep by the same company.
Track and visualize
Really helpful in making sense of the heart monitoring data tracked by your Apple Watch. Nice visualizations and useful insights on your workout performance. Highly recommended.
Very helpful, well designed and easy to use!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TANTSISSA HOLDINGS PTY LTD
- 71.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Tantsissa Holdings Pty Ltd
- 3,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.