"Subtitles theEditor" is the absolute subtitle synchronization, editing and translation tool. It uses an advanced synchronization algorithm for the best results. You can provide as many synch points as you want, but 2 are enough. Assign movie times to subtitles with a simple mouse click. Edit subtitles' start time and duration with GUI controls.
The auto translation tool helps you translate subs easily.
"Subtitles theEditor" supports srt and (currently text based) sub file format. You can create subtitle files from scratch, convert sub files to srt and vise versa. You can also change the FPS (frames per second) property of sub files in just few seconds. It support more than 20 encodings and languages (including Greek, Japanese, Hebrew, UTF-8, UTF-16, etc).
Movie navigation includes 4,1 sec backward, 4,1 sec forward, jump to next and previous subtitle, jump to any subtitle and more.
Lose no more time trying to re-synchronize your subtitles file. Just enjoy your movies!
- User friendly look and feel.
- All operations are easily accomplished with GUI controls.
- Easily add, remove or change subtitles.
- Re-fine times using GUI Controls - No typing required.
- Re-synch Subtitles in less than 2 minutes.
- Fix overlapping subtitles with a mouse click.
- Automatic translation.
- Convert subtitles files: srt to sub, and vise versa.
- Change the FPS (frames per second) instantly.
- Change the encoding.
- Subtitles time shifting (to beginning, to end) by an amount of time.
- Quick Search and "Find and Replace".
- Improved User Interface.
- Video Drag and Drop support.
- More translation options.
- Read more damaged Subtitle files.
- Auto Video loading.
- Improved encoding auto-detection.
Ratings and Reviews
But the app need to updated, in year 2017.
Works very well in sync, small app about 1.3mb
Φαινεται καλη εφαρμογη αλλα για αρχαριους φαινεται δυσκολο.
Great tool and very easy to run.
You simply sync 3 or 4 subs position with the movie's audio, resync and you are done.
For best results try these 3 or 4 time positions to represent completely different time positions of the whole movie's duration.
For example sync one position near the beginning of the movie, one or two in the middle of the movie and one near the end of the movie.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.