A leading meteorology journal from the Royal Meteorological Society is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the news stand, “Meteorological Applications” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Review Articles, Research Articles and Book Reviews. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in this field:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favourite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to [JOURNAL_NAME] on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
“Meteorological Applications” is an official journal of Royal Meteorological Society. The journal aims to serve the needs of applied meteorologists, forecasters and users of meteorological services by publishing papers on all aspects of meteorological science, including:
- applications of meteorological, climatological, analytical and forecasting data, and their socio-economic benefits;
- forecasting, warning and service delivery techniques and methods;
- weather hazards, their analysis and prediction;
- performance, verification and value of numerical models and forecasting services;
- practical applications of ocean and climate models;
- education and training.
The journal publishes 4 issues within a volume year and offers authors the option to publish open access with “OnlineOpen”.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Meteorological Applications can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $299.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Meteorological Applications subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $299.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- 21.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Meteorological Applications (mobile only) 299,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.