Microsoft Excel, the spreadsheet app, lets you create, view, edit, and share your files quickly and easily. Manage spreadsheets, tables and workbooks attached to email messages from your phone with this powerful productivity app.
Work in data analysis, accounting, auditing, or other fields confidently with anyone, anywhere. Quickly graph the most complex formulas, charts and tables with amazing features.
Review spreadsheets and run data analysis on the go. Customize tables and spreadsheets the way you want with robust formatting tools and great features. The productivity app lets you build your spreadsheet to meet your specific needs.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft 365 subscription. Create templates, edit spreadsheets, organize charts and share with ease when you download Microsoft Excel.
Tables & Spreadsheets: Create, Calculate and Analyze
• Jump-start your budget, task list, accounting, or financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates.
• Quickly graph with familiar formulas to run calculations and analyze your data.
• Rich productivity features and formatting options make your workbook easier to read and use.
• Use Cards View to easily see and manage spreadsheets.
Productivity App: Review, Edit, and Work Anywhere
• Review your Excel files from any device.
• Edit sheets and data or update your task list from anywhere.
• Spreadsheet features like sort and filter columns help focus your reviews.
• Create, duplicate, hide, and unhide sheets easily.
• Analyze data using common charts and graphs.
• Use spreadsheet features like add and edit chart labels to highlight key insights in your data.
• Pie chart maker: create charts and graphs from your data.
Finance: Budgeting & Accounting
• Use agile spreadsheets and charts to help manage budgets.
• Familiar tools to help you drill down to your exact finance needs.
• Calculate tax estimates, personal finances and more.
Draw and Annotate with Ink
• Make notes, highlight your worksheet, create shapes, or write equations using the draw tab feature in Excel on devices with touch capabilities.
Sharing made easy
• Share your files with a few taps to quickly invite others to edit, view, or leave comments directly in your workbooks.
• Copy the content of your worksheet in the body of an email message with its format intact or attach or copy a link to your workbook for other sharing options.
Download Microsoft Excel and get the best way to create, organize and manage data and spreadsheets from your iPhone or iPad.
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft 365. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Regarding the use of Excel in iPad
I would like to express my sincere pleasure by the use of Excel in an iPad dot the user can move the screen and approachAny sale that he wants on his logistic sheet and any tab is there to do easily any format. So actually is more convenient to use XL in the touchscreen of an iPad than in the laptop. Thank you for this excellent application.
Online version is better
There is no point in having the app when the online version is better. No tables which is crucial for a pro user and very little customization options. On the other hand the online version has all the options available but doesn’t work well with a keyboard and mouse on the iPad. Its a pity working in a company that utilizes the benefits of the office 365 but cannot be productive without using the desktop version on Windows. Sure the most recent versions are better with multitasking etc. but there is a long way until excel and the other Microsoft apps are actually usable.
I haven't downloaded the app yesterday but i had it on my IPhone. It’s an amazing app. Please download it!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 270 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal 6,99 €
- Office 365 Personal 6,99 €
- Microsoft 365 Family 9,99 €
- Office 365 Home 9,99 €
- Office 365 Home 99,99 €
- Microsoft 365 Personal 69,99 €
- Office 365 Personal 69,99 €
- Microsoft 365 Family 99,99 €
- Office 365 Home 124,99 €
- Office 365 Home 109,99 €