The Misfit app is an easy-to-use fitness and sleep tracking app that drives Misfit’s suite of design-forward fitness trackers and smartwatches, including Misfit Vapor, Command, Path, Phase, Ray, Shine 2, Flash, and Shine. Beautiful and durable, all Misfit devices are swimproof and the fitness trackers never require charging (batteries can last up to 12 months depending on device).
This app requires an iPhone 4S or newer. For product setup information and tutorials, including videos, visit: www.misfit.com/go
What our customers say:
“Used my Misfit Shine for over 10 months and it’s still a fun motivating gadget that doubles as a watch for me (and I lost 20 lbs).”
“Beautiful and easy to use.”
“The auto sleep tracking feature is amazingly accurate as is the activity tracking.”
“Interface is detailed but easily read and transfers to MyFitnessPal seamlessly.”
“I am an avid swimmer. This is the only wellness tracking device that is truly waterproof and provides so much functionality.”
“Beautiful and intuitive. Misfit updates it frequently and truly listens to user ideas.”
“Great customer service and support.”
“I love that I can wear my Misfit 24/7 without worrying about charging it or taking it off to shower.”
“I never want to be without my Shine ever again...A MUST have activity tracker. LOVE my Shine!”
Use the Misfit app to access these features:
- View detailed activity and sleep data (trackers only), including steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, hours slept
- Set up and receive notifications from your smartphone, including calls, text messages, and more
- Create a goal and track your progress over time; view trends, including your activity levels over the course of the day, week, or month
- Get lifetime insights on your profile, including total miles walked and average sleep
- Log activity sessions including running, walking, basketball, tennis, swimming, soccer, cycling, yoga, and dance
- Add friends and compare your daily activity
- Track your food with a photo food journal
- Connect with your other favorite fitness, health, and smart home apps including Apple Health, MyFitnessPal, Lose it!, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, IFTTT, Nest, and more
- Shine 2 and Ray only: Enable a silent vibe alarm on your wearable to gently wake you up in the morning
The app also supports Swarovski Activity Crystal, Speedo Shine. Don’t have a Misfit yet? Get yours now at misfit.com.
Misfit designs smartwatches and fitness + sleep trackers. Misfit brand products include Misfit Vapor, Command, Path, Phase, Ray, Shine 2, and Shine and are available at misfit.com and fashion and consumer electronic retailers around the world.
For product setup information and tutorials, including videos, visit: www.misfit.com/go
Find us on Instagram @MisfitWearables and Twitter @Misfit.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Since the last update it works again. Thank you. Keep on adding new features. Better integration with Apple health is sth you should look at!
Great application, I would also like to have included a nap monitor feature.
Crashes at startup
Last updates were very problematic. I couldn't sync my misfit device for weeks but after the last update it doesn't even start.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
- 312.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Fossil Group, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Speedo Lap Counting 10,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.