Game of the week - Touch Arcade
Gold Award - Pocket Gamer
'Could prove to be one of the most accurate representations of the
Japanese bullet hell shmup outside of Japan' - Touch Arcade 5/5
'Massive screen-sized bosses who spew more bullets than you can count.'
Operation Dracula is a rip roaring bullet hell shooter that will scramble your brain and your fingers!
Its an over the top arcade shoot-em-up inspired by the classic shmups.
This all wouldn't be complete without the awesome 80's style 16 bit pixel art and fantastic Japanese style soundtrack.
- 3 Playable characters (Plus one bonus character to unlock!)
- 5 Huge bosses and 4 mini bosses!
- Full MFi controller support!
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements!
- Bullets everywhere!
- Wailing Japanese guitar solos
- Built in Music Player with more than 30 awesome gaming music
- Extreme Challenge - not for the feint at heart!
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
-Sound/music fix for iPhone 6+ and iPad mini 2
-In-app purchase can now unlock music player and Mini Samurai character
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Retro fans, welcome to gaming heaven. Operation Dracula delivers all the insane action you could want in a top-down shooter, complete with luminous 16-bit graphics and a rockin’ soundtrack. While mowing down futuristic foes and dodging bullets from all sides, you’ll be smiling at the absurd backstory and old-school flair.
Amazing game with very good graphics!!!!Very difficult but very addictive!!!!One of the best shmup bullet hell games i played so far!!!Operation Dracula 2 pls :-)
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 302.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Samurai Games
- 3,49 €
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Samurai 3,49 €
- Unlock Music Tracks 2,29 €
- Extra Credits x3 1,09 €
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.