Documents that stand apart
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. Start with an Apple-designed template to instantly create gorgeous reports, digital books, CVs, posters and more. Or use a blank document and create your own design. Easily add images, movies, audio, tables, charts and shapes. You can even draw and annotate using Apple Pencil on supported devices, or use your finger. Pages has been designed exclusively for iPad and iPhone.
Draw and annotate using Apple Pencil or your finger
• Easily add drawings with pen, pencil, crayon and fill tools, then animate them and watch them come to life
• Use Smart Annotation to add comments and marks that stay anchored to their associated text
• Convert your handwritten words to typed text with Scribble and Apple Pencil
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and even on a PC
• Share your document publicly or with specific people, see who’s currently in the document with you, and view other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• See a list of recent changes in collaborative documents, including when people join, comment and make edits
• Available for documents stored in iCloud or in Box
Create beautiful documents
• Use Screen View on iPhone to automatically display text, images and other elements optimised to fit your screen
• Choose from over 90 Apple-designed templates
• Enhance your document with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Easily add images, video and audio
• Add an image gallery to view a collection of photos on the same page
• Create interactive EPUB books that can be shared with others or published to Apple Books for download or purchase
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and text files
• Use the table of contents view to easily navigate your document or book
• Add comments and join threaded conversations
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
• Turn on facing pages to format your document as two-page spreads
• Create page templates to keep the design consistent across your page layout document
• Create footnotes and endnotes, and view character, word and paragraph counts
• Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
• Use presenter mode to easily read and auto-scroll text while giving a speech
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and from a Mac or PC browser at iCloud.com
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail or Messages
• Export your document in EPUB, Microsoft Word, RTF, TXT and PDF format
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies and two-sided printing
Some features may require internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
• Apple Pencil hover makes it easy to navigate, write, sketch and illustrate with greater precision on supported iPad models
• Export and send a copy of your document in a different format straight from the Share menu
• Templates for reports, notes, letters and CVs now include placeholder text with instructions
• Includes improvements and bug fixes for mail merge and collaboration activity
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t edit text pasted in the app
When I try to edit pasted text on a document the app closes.
Excellent app when you need it!
Has served me very well until now, I have submitted a few homeworks for uni when I was away from home and had to pass the exams (super handy especially when you connect your magic keyboard with your iPhone or iPad) with excellent continuity to your Mac pages app. The only thing I would recommend is some way of quick toggle shortcuts between character types instead of opening the font menu each time.
All these years I was deleting this app when I got a new device and was struggling with word,doc,acrobat etc.
Sometimes you have to try something before rejecting it. This thing is a one for all tool.
Apple disappoints me in many things after Steve Jobs but Pages is one of the gems of Apple.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 465.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2023 Apple Inc.