Pavilion, the MULTIPLE AWARD-WINNING & IMGA nominated game from Visiontrick Media.
Dubbed as a FOURTH-PERSON PUZZLING ADVENTURE, Pavilion throws you directly into its mysterious and atmospheric world without any tutorials or beginning explanations.
“An indie gaming masterclass in how to do things differently. You really, really need to play this one.”
9/10 – Pocket Gamer
"Pavilion is definitely a testament to what mobile games are capable of."
9/10 - AppAdvice
“It will make your eyes wish they never had to look at anything else, ever, again.”
- Guide the mysterious main character through a surreal dream-like place where reality clash with fantasy.
- Interact with the environment - sounds, lights, physical objects - through intuitive touch controls.
- A puzzle game portrayed through exploration and audio-visual imagery fully realized in beautiful hand-crafted 2D artwork and an otherworldly soundscape.
- Dreamy ambient tunes from space-music pioneer Tony Gerber brings a great contemplative mood to the experience of Pavilion.
- A game in two chapters; Chapter 1 out now. Chapter 2 out in 2019.
** GRAND PRIX - Busan Indie Connect 2015 **
** BEST ART - BIG Fest 2016 **
** Best Design - AZPlay 2015 **
** Official Selection - IndieCade 2015 **
** Finalist - Nordic Game Indie Night 2015 **
** Nominee - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2017 **
** Best Game Nominee - BIG Fest **
** Indie Prize Nominee - Tokyo Game Show 2015 **
** Best Playability Nominee - AZPlay 2015 **
** Best Sound Nominee - AZPlay 2015 **
・iPhone X & XR updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pavilion’s so beautiful, we could spend hours admiring its dreamlike world. Which is sort of what its main character does...until you start flicking lights off and on or ringing bells to get him to walk around and explore. Between the minimal guidance and tricky levels, it can take a bit to learn how to manipulate the environment so he reaches exits. Keep at it—the challenges and the sense of mystery only grow stronger as you go.
Good looking puzzle game
Great visuals, but absent story, sometimes confusing UX and so and so puzzles/gameplay. Worth trying though.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Visiontrick Media AB
- 702.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2018 Visiontrick Media AB. All rights reserved.
- 4,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.