"A fun, addictive, and challenging fighting simulation RPG" 9/10 - AppAdvice
"Must be experienced by gamers far and wide" 9/10 - HardcoreGamer
"A rich and rewarding fight sim that gives you plenty to do, and makes sure you have fun while you're doing it" 9/10 - PocketGamer
"Punch Club is pretty awesome" 9/10 - TouchArcade
About Punch Club:
Your father was brutally murdered before your eyes. Now you must train hard, eat chicken and punch dudes in the face to earn your place in the Punch Club ranks, and discover who ended your father's life.
Punch Club is a boxing tycoon management game with multiple branching story lines. Your goal is clear, but how you get there depends on whether you want to legitimately climb the rankings, or take the more ridiculous, shady route.
Along the way you'll want to focus your talents. Will you take the Way of the Tiger, the Way of the Turtle, or the Way of the [other one?]? Your strength, accuracy and agility all depends on whichever Way enlightens your path. Do you have stripes, or flippers?
And every decision will matter, especially in your social life. You'll be juggling friendships, love life, work, recreational time, relationships, and possible stardom, all alongside your gym time and fighting aligators. It's not all just pumping iron, you know.
- Boxing management sim with RPG and tycoon elements
- Find out who killed your father, and maybe learn something about yourself along the way
- Heavily story-driven, with multiple different narrative branches and game endings to discover
- Get as deep with stats as you like, and find your own way through extensive skill trees
- Gorgeous pixel visuals with 80-90s references and nostalgia all over the place
- Now with cross-platform saves!
- Featuring "The Dark Fist" storyline, a free content update with 3 hours of new content!
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t be fooled by the old-school arcade visuals—instead of testing your reflexes in the ring, Punch Club is a tycoon-style game about the sweet science of turning a down-and-out boxer into the next great champion. Keep your fighter fit, fed, rested and happy as you meet zany characters, balance work and relationships, laugh at ’80s movie in-jokes and acquire a dizzying array of fighting skills. Only the strongest—and the most strategic—will make it to the top.
Great game. What is it to happen after the end? Why don't you add a new tournament just for the fun of it? Or go back to the street tournament. I hope the bugs I met have been fixed now. Also fix the bug in the startup screen after finishing the game once.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TINYBUILD LLC
- 340 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 tinyBuild
- 4,99 €
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.