How amazing would it be if you could combine the available storage of each account into a single account with that large storage? You then would be able to upload large files, files that do not fit in the available storage of each account...
SmartCloud service: Combine your connected cloud accounts into a single account.
The Rainbow app can be used to :
- Connect to multi-accounts from the same cloud service
- Sync two folders, even if they are located in different accounts
- Backup on account to another.
- Copy one account to a folder in another account
- Share files with a single link from Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, MediaFire, OneDrive and SugarSync and for up to 11 days!!
- Search for a file in all linked cloud accounts
- Transfer files / folders from one account to a folder in another account or from one folder to another folder in the same account
- Amazing graphics and UX. Drag & Drop feature
Rainbow supports the following twelve cloud services:
- Google Drive
- OneDrive (old SkyDrive)
- OneDrive for business
- Sugar Sync
Furthermore, with the Rainbow app you can:
- Passcode protect your data
- Create and edit text files (simple text editor)
- Use the camera or the photo library to take pictures
- Use the camera or the video library to record video
- Create folders
- Rename files
- Copy and delete folders
- Share files over the Bluetooth device
- Email files
- Download files from the Internet and save me locally or on the cloud
- Copy an account to a folder in any account
Minor UI fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but...
Seems a great app but unfortunately there's an issue when you enable the password...
All is good, but resolution is only for the very old iPhones..it looks terrible on newer devices
- Vasileios Gkanis
- 56 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 - 2019 i-SmartSolutions
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads 3,49 €
- Enable simultaneous transferring of files from multi accounts 2,29 €
- 1 month subscription 1,09 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.