Revolut is an alternative to the big banks. Unlike the banks, we speak to our customers like humans, we don’t add hidden fees and we put technology at the heart of everything we do.
Think instant spending notifications, built-in budgeting, buying and selling cryptocurrencies and an easy way to spend and send money abroad with the real exchange rate. Pretty neat, right?
Open an app-based account with us in just a few minutes and join over three million people who are experiencing a radically better way to manage and control their money.
*Features are subject to availability in your market. Please note our cryptocurrency product is not available in Singapore.
Manage your money
• Get instant spending notifications after every card payment
• See how much you spend each month on things like groceries and transport
• Set up monthly spending budgets for things like restaurants and bars
• Round up every card payment and save up your spare change
Spend money abroad
• Spend abroad in over 150 currencies with the real exchange rate
• Hold and exchange 24 currencies in the app with the real exchange rate*
• Protect yourself abroad with our affordable overseas travel insurance*
Transfer money abroad
• Transfer money abroad with the real exchange rate
• Send and request money from friends and family at the touch of a button
• Set up direct debits and recurring payments in seconds*
• Split the bill with friends and family and we’ll take care of the math
• Buy, hold and sell cryptocurrencies at the touch of a button
• Get instant exposure to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and XRP
Security the way you want it
• If you lose or misplace your card, just freeze/unfreeze it from within the app
• Turn on and off things like contactless, ecommerce and swipe payments
• Speak with one of our friendly agents with 24/7 customer support
What the media say about us
“Revolut now let’s you cheaply trade Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum”
- Next Web
“Look out high street banks, the Revolut is coming”
“Revolut are chipping away at the big banks by offering a slick app and slashed fees”
- New York Times
Did you know you can hide widgets? We’ve now made this more obvious. Head to the dashboard and tap ‘Edit widgets’ and drag any you don’t use all the time to the hidden section. You can easily unhide them later.
Also...you wanted easier access to rates, and we listened. You can now access your favourite currency rates from the main screen. Just tap the rates icon on the top left to get started.
Another cool update — you can now customise your Vault by uploading a background image and changing the Vault icon to an emoji.
Finally, see how much you’re projected to spend each month, based on scheduled payments and daily spending averages, with a brand new analytics chart.
Ratings and Reviews
Very well designed app, intuitively places everything you need where you’d expect it to be and gives you a live exchange rate for any currency. I recently travelled to Romania, Italy and Spain could convert my dollars on the spot and (so long as I’m withdrawing from a bank’s ATM) could pick up what I needed. I’ve opted for the Metal upgrade which allows me to withdraw up to €600 without any extra payments apart from the monthly fee (also snazzy metal card!) and some other bonuses I haven’t really taken advantage of yet. TL;DR First banking app I’ve used that has focused on design and makes sense. Everything else is a bonus.
It's just amazing! 🎉
Easy to use app with a very clean design. The best exchange rates you can find. I also have a physical card and I'm using it all the time, never had any problem. The only downside if you're living in Greece 🇬🇷 , you can't top up from your card, you have to make a bank transfer and pay a very small fee, but it's totally worth it. Revolut is taking the bank experience to the next level! 👏🏻
I tried to open an account in order to issue a virtual card to use with Apple Pay. I have all my information to them and they said my account was locked. They asked me to take pictures of my credit cards and edit out some info, to unlock . It was too much hassle so I asked them to delete my info. They denied saying that they will need to unlock the account. I offered to send my ID so they can make sure I am not a thief. They are hassling me and won’t delete my account. Avoid them. They keep your data and ignore your GDPR rights. If I need a lawyer for any app that denies my rights I won’t have time to work. Be very careful you won’t be able to get back once you get involved. Support is terrible. Type a message and get a response after 20-30 mins. It is very frustrating.
- Revolut Ltd
- 328.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Revolut Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.