Field Service App for iPad is the next generation mobile app for Field Service Management in the enterprise. More than just a calendar and task list, the Field Service App for iPad empowers engineers and technicians with everything they need to show up on time, stay productive, speed time-to-invoice and improve customer experience. It delivers an enhanced field-ready design that works offline and takes advantage of the native capabilities, larger screen and greater power of the iPad.
• Access to all pertinent data: entitlement verifications, customer history, location, contacts, product service history, estimates, warranties, parts and more
• Multiple calendar views of work orders, long-term projects and tasks can dynamically changed for self-scheduling
• One-touch communication and hands-free GPS navigation offer quick access to job information
• ServiceMax Service Flow provides configurable, step-by-step process workflows for any type of service to keep techs on track
• Create template driven checklists for standardized inspections, safety checks, diagnostics and more
• Troubleshooting gives expert access to product documents, videos and social collaboration
• Search to quickly locate parts and products in trunk stock, customer consignment, stocking hubs and more
• Real-time, automated pricing validates entitlements for accurate time and materials estimations
• Add attachments so engineers can easily capture and share photos/video taken at the customer site, email service reports, or contracts
• Smart Business Docs to create service reports, invoices, etc. and have customers sign them while on site
• The ServiceMax Installed Base App (ProductIQ) delivers connected device details for technician visibility and records in-field activities.**
• Intuitive field-ready design features large targets, fewer clicks, time-saving formula fields and data validation
• Advanced data validation during data entry ensures data integrity even if connectivity is not available
• Smart Sync delivers fast, reliable offline performance using bi-directional sync and advanced offline scenarios
• Single sign on (SSO) and OAuth 2.0 support ensure faultless, secure access
47777:Value mapping with USERTRUNK literal was not working for offline records.
48022:The sample for ExecuteUpdate in DataAccess API required updates.
48079:Error on performing work order DOD (Download on Demand) if the child lines exceeded 500 records.
48191:Unable to open the Output Document using SFM process, when sorting was applied in the SFM.
48122:Successive sync fails when a combination of the parent-child records were inserted and the parent record was updated using background SFM.
47861:Child record was not sent to the server as part of smart sync if the Source Object Update was configured and the childline was set as Target.
- ServiceMax Inc
- 44 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ServiceMax, inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.