The most advanced sports timer in the AppStore!
Featured by Apple in the TV-ad "Strength".
SprintTimer is a unique sports timer and photo finish app that employs the same techniques as the fully automatic timing equipment (FAT) used at the Olympics. Start the timer and point the camera towards the finish line. The app creates an image where you can scroll to get the time for each competitor with a 0.01 s accuracy*. SprintTimer also includes a motion-activated Video Finish for longer races and a Start Sender for wirelessly controlling SprintTimer from another device.
SprintTimer is used by coaches, teachers, and athletes all over the world for practice and competition in, for example, track & field, cycling, skiing, speed skating, car racing, rowing, kayaking, horses or greyhound racing.
SprintTimer has several advantages over a manual stopwatch:
- One person can time all participants
- Higher accuracy*
- Easier to determine the order
- The image and the results can be saved
- Can operate "hands-free" when started
- The timer can be started manually, with a sound, or remotely from another device
——— Reviews and Comments ———
"Without a doubt the best App available on the market for sprinters and coaches who want accurate timing to see their development."
"Amazing app for physical education teachers or coaches! I have used it for timing during our track and field, speed quickness & agility, fitness testing, & many more units. It is very accurate and easy to use and gets the job done quickly! A must-have!"
"The app is very professionally set up and you can very easily capture your whole Track event."
"Very useful app for measuring and/or verifying close finishes to track and field or road races."
Satisfied users from all over the world:
- Brilliant. A fantastic app for use in school athletics lessons
- Amazing. This application is awesome and the results are really accurate.
- What a brilliant app! Our £9k photo finish camera broke down and this app was a real lifesaver and worth way more than £1.50! Highly recommended.
- This app is wonderful. We use it to time all our meets.
- This is a great app and it is getting better from release to release
- Nice, nice, nice! Using it for our youth track team. Love it! 5 stars!
- Exactly what I needed - Fantastic app
- Thank you so much for developing this amazing app just when we ran out of options.
- Congratulations on developing a really clever and useful app.
- Love what you did with the SprintTimer app.
——— In-App Purchases and Subscriptions ———
The Start Sender and Results Manager features require the purchase of SprintTimer Pro, available as a subscription at $4.99 per year. There is a 2 weeks free trial period.
Should you choose to subscribe to SprintTimer Pro, the purchase will be charged to your Apple ID account. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours prior to the end of the period. You can manage it from the user settings in iTunes after purchasing it, and you will also be able to cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there.
If you purchase a new SprintTimer Pro subscription during a free trial you will forfeit any free trial remaining from your first subscription.
Icon runners made by Freepik from Flaticon.com
- Improved detection of external microphones (e.g. starting guns).
- More options in the main Results menu.
- A return button on Apple Watch that can be used after a race.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sten Kaiser
- 51.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Kaiser & Kaiser
- 5,49 €
- In-App Purchases
- SprintTimerPro (upgrade) 5,49 €
- SprintTimer Pro 5,49 €
- SprintTimer Pro (unlimited) 21,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.