Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the world’s most advanced navigation app. Lots of smart navigation features, beautiful 3D offline maps and easy to use interface provide exceptional navigation experience. Get Sygic GPS Navigation and join over 200 million happy drivers.
NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer**
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves video in case of an accident**
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience**
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
• Apple CarPlay Connectivity - all navigation features on your car’s built-in display.**
• Cockpit shows you the real-time performance of your car. **
SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
You can test drive all features available in the most popular World + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.
Also available from Sygic:
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. We are here for you 7 days a week.
If you like our app, please leave a review or spread the word at sygic.com/love. Thank you for your support.
*Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
**This is an add-on feature.
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula
The Add-on feature Dashcam has a brand-new look and some new functionality. Now you can set your own time interval for recording the road while navigating. You can set up automatic recording when you exceed the speed of 25 km/h.
Ratings and Reviews
Good maps, bad support
The maps aren’t bad, they’re better than google’s or apple’s. But for the last 2 years the Greek TTS says (when there is traffic ahead) “next obstacle is in %distance% km”. Why can’t they fix the %distance% and actually read the value of the distance? Also, the Greek TTS can’t read the comma (,). If the turn is in 1,2km it says “turn in one two kilometers”. Also, I have premium world license + real view + traffic + dashcam + hud, and if I want to connect to my car (sync3) I have to buy everything again (program+maps+traffic+whatever) because “it’s a different app”. I don’t care that they couldn’t implement the car connectivity to the same app and they had to build a different app, just let me buy the car connectivity app and use the world maps I’ve already paid to have access to.
Developer Response ,
Hello, VanAuberjim, we will gladly help you with any issues you might have regarding the application. Please create a help request at: email@example.com, keep in mind to provide as much relevant information as possible to ensure the fastest solution to your issue. Tinka from customer care team.
Sometimes it hangs
Sometimes it hangs and doesn’t recalculate the route. For example when I add a destination but I don’t follow exactly the first steps of the route, because I know a better route , sometimes the app hangs and even though I have made 5-10km still shows the original route and asks me to turn around, go back and follow the route. I have to cancel the routing and start again. It’s not easy when you are in Highway. Also please add again the traffic ring (odd/even system) for Athens you use to have in older versions.
Not the best route selected by app. Often chooses bad roads instead of the main road to save like 200 meters but it’s silly when the main (good) road is just a couple of meters away. Line assist useful. Tts voice in Greek ridiculous. Not worth the price when here we go maps are equally good with better root selection and free(ad supported) navigon has best voice implementation by the way.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sygic a. s.
- 106.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Real View Navigation 5,99 €
- Head up display 5,99 €
- Cockpit 5,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.